My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 22

Harry's POV:

Oh my god, I can't believe she's pregnant. I thought as I walked downstairs. I saw her sitting on the couch, crying into Tori's shoulder. "Blake, Harry's here." She said as Blake looked up at me with her eyes red. "Come here." I said and opened my arms. She ran into them and cried. "Its ok baby, don't cry." I said softly, holding her close to me. "H-h-h-he hates me!" she cried, and I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. After a while, she quieted down and sniffed. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I laid on my bed and she laid beside me. "So what happened with your dad?" I asked and she held my hand. "I told my family that I was pregnant and my dad got mad." She sniffed. I frowned. "Does he think I'm a slut?" she asked me. "Of course not, you're his only daughter; he just can't believe you're pregnant." I said to her and she nodded. "No matter what they say, they'll be there for you."
•••

Blakelyn's POV:

"I'll see you later, OK?" I said to Ryan and he nodded as I kissed his cheek. He hugged my leg and sat back down beside Jacob as I got into the car with Ethan. "How are you?" he asked as I looked out the window. "Good." I said and played with the stretchy material of my leggings. I was wearing Harry's gray sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings with my gray converses. My hair was in a high ponytail and I had on only a little bit of makeup, my everyday outfit when my stomach starts to grow. "Thanks for meeting with me." He said and I nodded, looking out the window. He drove to Panera Bread and parked. We both got out and walked inside, standing in line.

"How is it?" he asked as I bit into my ham and cheese Panini. "Good." I ate a potato chip and he smiled. We ate in silence as I looked around. "I'm glad you let us become friends again." He said. "We're not friends yet, we're acquaintances," I said quickly and he nodded. "Yeah, acquaintances."