Cold

Harry

When I woke up in the morning it was already 11 by then with the room all empty and the bed made. Never really liked that feeling of seeing the bed in the morning, made me feel all kinds of things.
Sleeping in the sofa set and made my muscles sore, these were the times I realised that I was in fact growing old surprisingly.

I wonder where Fleur went?

That question of hers last night startled me. Honestly, I did not know what was going to happen but now after spending half of the night pondering over it, it's for the best nothing happened. Just the surroundings and her oh so annoying familiar self pulled me in, that's all. I just want to get out of here and go back to the city and go through some files. Whatever is happening here is just exhausting.

Mrs Miller had lend me some of her husband's clothes to wear for the night. I quickly changed back to my normal attire and decided to look for Fleur and leave this place as quickly as I could. I was scared to look for her.
What if she left? Again?
No, Harry. You've grown up now.

Climbing down the stairs i refused to look at that passage. Out of sight, out of mind like grown adults do. I'm going to repress this like I do.

When I reached downstairs I saw Mrs Miller and Fleur drinking tea. They looked up at my direction Mrs Miller saying "About time you woke up. This girl over here has been up for hours. She had the mechanic come over too!"
Fleur did not look at me, quietly drinking her tea. I did not dare say a word.
"That's great. Thanks Fleur. We should be heading out to look for a new venue. " i said sheepishly looking everywhere apart from looking at her.
"About the venue hmm. I had a long thought about it. "said Mrs Miller  smiling softly.
Fleur and I looked at her genuinely shocked. "You did?" asked Fleur. "And?"
"..and I think you guys can have a wedding here. It's the least I can do for Anne. "
"My mother?" I asked trying to remember how on earth did she know her
"You're her son, aren't you? You look exactly like her. I felt like I'd seen you somewhere then I saw both of you stare at that picture. It hit me why you looked so familiar. Anne was one of my best clients here at Medici house. "
Fleur was smiling so wide. That teeth baring grin she only reserved for good laughs.

You're so whipped, my boy.

Shut the fuck up.

"We have the house Harry!!!"

We got the house, Flu.

.....

Note:
miss me? :3