Texts

Fleur -

7 new texts from Harry Styles.

I read as my phone buzzed up again.  7th time from the morning if I'm not wrong. I kept my phone screen down and turned away to the other side of my work table trying to distract myself from the texts.

3 hours had past after Tia's flight to India had taken off. I virtually shivered as I replayed back last night's on my mind. Imagine my horror to see myself face to face with someone I slept with 10 years back.

I opened my pictures through my iCloud from my work computer to see the pictures of the wedding where I met Harry 10 years ago. Sadly we didn't have any pictures together.

I heard my phone buzz again, as I practically kept my self away from the infernal device.

Ignoring him isn't going to help you know? You have to talk to him one way or another.

My conscious answered looking all high and mighty.

Shut up.

I answered back.

It's alright Fleur. How long are you going to deny him? Plus he's hot as fuck.

I rigourously shook my head to make the evil bitch inside my head shut up. Succumbing to my overwhelming curiosity, I snatched my phone and finally allowed myself to look at the texts.

You're acting like a love sick teenager.

Sue me. I spat back, pushing the voice to the back of my head.

From : Styles (8.30am)

Flu, Jerry emailed me the short listed venues along with the menu choices. We need to finalise one by Wednesday positively. Text me back when you're free.
And, Good Morning :)

I smiled slightly at the awkward text.

From : Styles (10.45 am)

Flu.
Any news about the wedding cake scene? Tia is texting me mad. Answer back when you can thanks :)

The next one was more Harry-ish.

From : Styles ( 11.45am)

Fleur Marie Eastwood. Ignoring me isn't going to help. It's not my wedding for heaven's sake.

I chuckled at his attempt of being intimidating. The rest of the texts were something along those lines so I directly opened the chat bubble and answered him back.

To : Styles

Hey! Sorry couldn't get back to the texts, was busy with the magazine.
Yeah I have some ideas about the wedding cakes, I'll email you a brochure on that. Tia left me with a list of venues, so we personally have to go and check them out.

I reread the text, to make sure it didn't have any silly typos and made sense before pressing send. A reply came in almost instantly.

From :Styles (2.45 pm)

We both know, you're always stuck to your Flu -.-
Anyway, how fast can you get out of office?

How fast can I get out of office? Why? I asked him that.

From : Styles (2:47 pm)

I'm craving some cake. Then we could go today and select one.

I stared at the text for some time. Should I go? I wondered.

I quickly opened up the brochure that Tia had sent to see where we had to place the order. Turns out it wasn't far from my office.