Bad Luck In Georgia

It was the eighties when all the baby boomers were making all those babies.   There was a young girl that went by the name of Mai,   Mai was in her early Twenties.  She happens to been dating a married man, who was currently separated.    Then something happens that changed their whole relationship.  

"So, Tom, what do you think about kids?" Mai asked her lover as they drank coffee.   "What about them?  I have two, I do believe that's enough," he said with a serious look.  "I don't mean, I mean, what if?" she said  There's no what if, I don't want any more children, end of the conversation," he said as he began to get dressed to leave.    

Mai looked at him, did say another word on the subjected.  She walked him to the door, gave him a kiss and with tears in her eyes she went back to bed.  She was still tired and now she was resting for two.

"Mai did you tell him?" asked Leon  "Yes and no, well I was about to tell him, but he kept talking shit about not wanting any more children." said Mai  "So, you did tell him did you?' asked Timothy  "So what I didn't tell him.  I'm not the first person to have a body without a father, and I'm sure I won't be the last." said Mai as she sat down to watch a movie.   

"So, what are you planning to do?" asked Leon  "Well, I take a break from my singing, just go somewhere quiet where I can have my baby.  Then once I have my baby, then I'll return and tell him." said Mai  "What if he still doesn't want it?" asked Timothy  "As I said before, I won't be the first nor the last." said Mai    

"Look, Mai if you need a place to stay, my family has a summer home in Georgia.  If you like, my being your manager, we can go over there, write and make magic until you have your baby.  Then when we return you'll be ready for anything." suggested Leon  "Are you sure?  I really don't want to put you out there." asked Mai as she got up to get something to eat.   "Girl, sit back down, I have some stuff shells in the oven, give up five more minutes, then we can all bust a grub." said Timothy   "So, what do you think?  Are we going to Georgia or what?" asked Leon  "Well, I don't know?" said Mai  "Girl, you know I'm making your mind up for you, we are going to Georgia.  Look, Mai, you write songs and story for others, do this for yourself.  You need this break." said Leon  "It's Georgia safe?' asked Mai with a worried expression.  

"It must be safe I was born there and I'm still here," said Leon with a pleasant smile.    "Yes, fine, I go with you to your family's house.  But I better not get bored," said Mai returning his smile.  "Well let me call up the Limo services, it'll be easier to drive than to go by plane and cheaper," said Leon as he calls for a transportation Limo.    While Leon kept himself busy with the reservations, Mai and Timothy began to pack their belongings.