Chapter 5: The Return

Her POV:
I nodded at the sensei's introduction. He looked at me expectantly. 'Should I tell them my name, should I lie. No I can't lie, but they should know who I am. Who I am.' The realization of everything that has happened me came all at once and I felt my adrenalin coming to the end. The pain in my ribs was excruciating and I felt the sticky blood pour due to my movements earlier. I'm going into hypovolemic shock. I stared off into space and lost all consciousness due to the pain. I dreamed unpleasantly of the horrors I have endured over the years. I saw them over and over again as though it were a record. 'I'm trapped all over again, am I dead? I guess they'll never know my name. That's a good thing."

No One's POV:
The team waited patiently to hear her name but realized all at the same time that as an anbu she likely couldn't say her name. Then in horror they witnessed her collapse and saw her breathing slow. Guy took action and removed her from Lee's lap. "We have to go now! She's going into shock." He took off running at full speed and was followed by his pupils. Tenten spoke up " Guy sensei her mask is clearly one belonging to the Land of Woods. Shouldn't we be going the other way and return her to her people?" He responded with a serious voice "They don't have Lady Tsunade in The Land of Woods and I'm sure they would kill her for failing whatever mission she was on anyways." The students knew he was right, but The Land of Woods was far away from the Leaf Village. She would never make it. Guy Sensei sensed this idea from his pupils and spoke up again. "The land of my summons tortoises is close. They have a transportation jutsu that can send us all to the Hidden leaf. It's just over this ridge and protected by a barrier that only I know how to get through." They all nodded and Lee was quite relieved by this good luck.

Rock Lee's POV:
I was glad to hear that we could reach the Leaf Village quickly, but looking at her frail body in my sensei's arms, I became overcome with doubt as to whether she would live or not.
We reached the summons village shortly thereafter and proceeded to alert them of the situation. We would have to be transported in a certain way but they seemed doubtful as to her future. They transported us and we found ourselves outside of Konoha's gates. None of us hesitated as we ran to the hospital, passing by countless civilians and even Kakashi. Upon seeing us he matched our speed and conversed with Guy sensei.
Kakashi: "What happened Guy? Who is this?"
Guy: "We found her on our return from the mission. We don't know her identity but she seems to be a member of the Land of Woods anbu."
Kakashi: "Then why bring her here?"
Guy: "You know how they are, they would have killed her anyways and besides, she healed my student. It was the least I could do."
Kakashi sensei followed in silence after that, he was staring intently at her mask too. 'The Land of Woods surely wouldn't have killed her. Would they?' I knew little about the country despite having a mission there. It seemed nice enough.
We soon reached the hospital and Guy sensei explained the situation. They rushed her back and told us to wait. We did as ordered and Kakashi stuck around to discuss the mission with guy. 'This is terrible. I hate waiting. Everything can become training though so I must train in patience too. We'll know the results soon.'