The Plan

A/N: Yay! Another chapter! So this one is a little filler of what's going to happen in the future.

Layla's POV:

We decided to call it a night and we all headed to our separate bedrooms. I laid in my bed in the middle of the night, still wide awake.

Something was going on, and I needed to figure out what. Amber Beach depended on it, maybe even the whole world!

Well, not the whole world because there are Power Rangers everywhere.

"Power Rangers everywhere," I mumbled, thinking over that sentence.

My eyes widened in realization as I sat up straight in bed. I grinned as I figured out everything that could work.

I got out of bed before walking towards my desk and grabbed a clean notebook, a pen, and my laptop. I opened my laptop before I began my search.

Morning

Chase's POV:

I stood in the kitchen with the others in the morning. All of us just waking up to eat the breakfast that Emma cooked for us.

I grabbed a plate for myself and sat down at the table, looking at everyone in the kitchen. I looked around again, confused, as I didn't see Layla anywhere. She was usually the first one up.

"Hey, I'm going to go wake up Layla." I told Tyler, causing him to nod. I walked up the stairs and towards Layla's room, knocking lightly on the door. She didn't answer.

I knocked again, this time a little louder, but she still never answered. I sighed before opening Layla's bedroom door and walking in, seeing her laying down on her bed, on top of many papers.

Her laptop was open in front of her but was off, I guess it timed off. I noticed that one of the papers were on the ground and I picked it up.

I debated on reading it before deciding not to. I placed the paper on the bedside table before walking towards Layla. I gently shook her awake.

"Layla. Hey, it's morning." I told her, causing her to give me an annoyed groan. I smiled softly as I raised an eyebrow.

"How long did you stay up last night?" I asked Layla. She mumbled something, making me look at her confused.

"What did you say?" I asked Layla, looking at her as I brushed her hair out of her face. She smiled softly at me before moving into a sitting position.

"I stayed up until 3 in the morning." Layla told me, stretching her arms as I looked at her shocked.

Layla gave me a tired smile before holding out her arms to me. I shook my head with a smile and picked her up in my arms.

"What were you doing staying up that late?" I asked the girl in my arms. I started walking downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"I was-" Layla was cut off by yawning.

"I was researching everything. I think I figured it out but I-" She yawned again and I smiled down at her.

"I need more time." Layla finished. I nodded and walked into the kitchen, seeing everyone sitting around the table, talking. I walked over to my seat beside Bella and placed Layla down on the seat beside me.

Gia placed a plate in front of Layla and she gave her a small smile as a 'thank you'. I started eating my food before I heard Troy start talking.

"Layla, are you okay?" Troy asked as I looked towards the girl. She was leaning forward towards her food, her head falling down.