Taken

A/N:
Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't updated! I have just been so busy and then school started today so I was like how am I going to do this? So to say sorry, I made a longer story. Also for probably not being able to update soon again. So enjoy!

Layla's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed that I was back in the base. I had a huge headache. I tried to get up but something was holding my right arm down. I looked down and saw that Chase was asleep and was holding my arm. I looked around the base and saw Kendall on the computer.

"Kendall." I said which scared her a little because she jumped. She looked over to me and smiled. "Your awake!" I smiled then nodded my head towards Chase. "Why is Chase holding on to my arm?" I asked quietly not to wake up Chase. She laughed slightly. "He has been there ever since we brought you back to the base." Kendall said. There was something that she wasn't telling me.

"How do I wake him up?" I asked. She shrugged and said, "How did you wake him up when you two used to be close?" She asked. That's when it hit me. Before Chase moved we used to sleepover at each other's house and he would always wake up late so I had a way to wake him up. "Chase, Chase." I said shaking him. I rolled my eyes and said, "Someone took your skateboard." He woke up quick and started looking around. "Who?" He said and I started bursting out in laughter while Kendall rolled her eyes.

"That still works!" I said. Chase finally looked at me and saw that I was awake. "Hey your awake! And I thought we agreed that you would stop doing that?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, you agreed that I would stop doing that. I still did it." I said while sitting up letting my feet dangle from the side of the cot.

Chase helped me up and we walked to the cafe saying bye to Kendall. We got there and everyone was running round frantically. Me and Chase looked at each other before looking back at everyone. I grabbed Shelby's arm as she was passing by. "Shelby what's going on?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. "Your awake!" She said hugging me. "Yeah. Now what's going on?" I asked again. "We are so busy and nobody is listening to a word we say. It's getting out of control!" She said looking around. "Maybe we can help." I said. "They haven't listened to us and I doubt they will listen to two more people." Tyler said joining the conversation.

I looked at Chase and nodded. He whistled loud and yelled, "Hey!" and everybody put their attention to us two. "Listen up!" I said. "We want two lines. People who want to get out on this side!" I said pointing to our left where the cash register. "And people who want to stay and eat!" Chase said pointing to our right.

Everyone went to their side. "People who want to leave please make a line in front of the cash register." Chase said. "People who want to stay and eat, find a table and sit and wait. We will get to you." I said. Soon everyone was sitting or in a line and it was back to peace. Shelby, Riley and Tyler looked at us in shock.

"How did-" Shelby said. "We try-" Riley said. "You just-" Tyler said. I just smiled. "How did you do that?" They asked at the same time. "Well, I used to New Jersey to see famly so I picked up a couple of things." I said. "And I learned from her." Chase said pointing to me. "Just help us." Shelby said throwing me and apron and hat. I put them on and started waiting tables.

"Hey Layla!" Tyler said. I looked at him from refilling the registers receipt paper. "Yeah?" I asked. "Since you and Chase are here and things are going a little slow, can we take our break?" He asked gesturing to him, Shelby and Riley.

I nodded while smiling. "Yeah! Sure go ahead guys we got it covered!" I said. They sighed in relieve. "Thanks Layla!" Riley said. "No problem and you guys deserved it." I said. They nodded and left.