Second Date

A/N: Another update! Yay! So happy! Anyway, this one was like a work in progress a month ago. I never finished it so I thought that I would finish it now! Hope you all like it! Enjoy!

Layla's POV:

I was in the museum restaurant waiting tables when someone grabbed my hand pulling me to the back. When I looked at who grabbed me, I saw Chase. "Hey Chase." I said smiling. "Hey Layla. So I've been thinking. How about I take you on that second date tonight?" He asked me. I smiled before nodding, "I would love to." 

Chase smiled at me before kissing my cheek. "I'll pick you up at 6." He said before leaving. I smiled before going to finish my work. Once I was on break, I walked down to the base to see if the girls are there. Lucky for me, they were. "Hey! I need all five of your girls help." I said and they looked at me. 

"For what?" Shelby asked me. "My date with Chase tonight." I replied, smiling. And as if on cue, all five of them started squealing. "Okay, so do you know where you're going?" Bella asked me but I shook my head. "Okay, I'll ask him then we'll find the perfect outfit for you!" Bella said happily. 'Oh boy.' I thought. "What time is the date?" Kendall asked me. 

"6:00." I told her and she nodded. "So we'll all meet at your house at 4:30 that way our shift is over and we have enough time to get you ready for your date!" Shelby said. "My sister is going on a date!" Jessica gushed. I laughed at their actions. 'It looks like their more excited about this date then I am. It feels like I'm not even the one going on the date' I thought looking at them.  

After that whole secession was over, we got back to work. I was waiting tables before Riley told me to switch with him. He would wait tables while I handled the register. I checked out about nine customers before it was time for me to head home. I rode my skateboard to the house before walking in. I ran up the stairs and to my room to take a quick shower before the girls came. 

I got out and wrapped a towel around me before I heard footsteps running to my room. The girls came in and threw a bag at me which I caught with one hand while holding the towel with the other. Suddenly, Shelby pushed me into the restroom again. 

"Change into the outfit then call Kendall so she can do your hair and makeup!" She exclaimed as she closed the door with me inside. I sighed before grabbing the clothes and changing into them. It was a beautiful dress with heels and I loved it. 'I guess were going somewhere fancy.' I thought as I called Kendall. 

She walked in and smiled at me. "You look great Layla!" She exclaimed before going behind me and messing with my hair. She grabbed the curling iron that I turned on when I got home and started to curl my hair. I was facing away from the mirror because she wanted it to be a surprise. After she was done, she started to put on makeup. 

Once she was finished, she let me look in a mirror and I gasped in surprise. 'I look beautiful!' I thought. I turned back to Kendall and hugged her, "Thank you Kendall. I look amazing!" I exclaimed to her and she chuckled. "No problem Layla. Now, to show the others." She said as we walked out the door. 

The girls were talking but when they heard the door open, they stopped talking to turn around. Once they saw me, they started to squeal. "You look so pretty Layla-" Phoebe was cut off by the doorbell ringing. 

"And just in time." Bella said smiling at me. We all walked down the stairs to the door. I opened the door to see Chase in a suit. "Hey." I said softly. "Hey, you look beautiful." Chase said smiling at me. I blushed a little and looked down. "Thanks." I replied. We both walked to his car and he opened the door for me.

I got in as Chase got into the driver's seat. "So, where are we going?" I asked him. "That's a surprise." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back before looking out the window watching everything go by. Once the car stopped, Chase got out and opened the door for me. I smiled and got out of the car, grabbing Chase's hand.

He led me to the beach where there was a small table for two with a candle and two chairs.

 I gasped. "You like it?" Chase asked me, smiling down at me. "Love it." I said. He led me to the table and opened my chair for me. I sat down and he pushed me in. He then sat down on the chair in front of me. 

"Hello, good evening. Can I offer you two some water?" I heard a voice say in a terrible but funny accent. I looked up to see Riley wearing a mustache. I giggled a little as Riley put the two glasses of water on the table. Riley then left and I looked at Chase. "You got the boys to be the waiters?" I asked him. Chase shrugged, grinning.

"Maybe, but I didn't tell them to do accents." He said, laughing. We both talked a little until someone else came, bringing us our food that I guess Chase prepared. "Your food, sir and madam." Tyler said in an accent also. I smiled before thanking him. Tyler walked away as I looked at the food.

It was steak with mashed potatoes. "So, you remembered when I told you that I thought this was the perfect food for a date?" I asked Chase, smirking. I saw him blush a little which made me smirk even more. "Well, yeah." He said sheepishly. I smiled, "Thanks." I told him as he looked at me, smiling.

We both ate our food, talking and having a good time. Once we finished, we both got up and started to walk the beach. Apparently, the boys would pick up everything. I took off my heels and were holding them in one hand while holding Chase's hand in the other. We were enjoying the whether when I stopped, looking at the sunset.

 We were enjoying the whether when I stopped, looking at the sunset

"Beautiful." I whispered, looking at the pinkish sky. "Yeah." I heard Chase mutter, but when I looked at him, he was already looking at me. I blushed as he chuckled. After a couple of minutes of looking at the sunset, we both decided it was time to, unfortunately, leave the beach.

We walked back to his car and he drove me home, both of us enjoying the peaceful silence and each others presence. I put my heels back on as we neared my house. I saw the lights in the living room on and knew that Jessica was still awake and the others were probably still here. Chase once again, opened the door for me to get out.

He walked me to the front door and I turned around to face him. We were both just staring at each other until I heard someone yell from inside, "Oh, just kiss already!" I smiled as we both began to lean in until our lips touched in the middle. We broke apart when the lights started to turn on and off, on and off. 

I rolled my eyes before saying, "Thanks Chase. I had a great time." He nodded before saying, "Me too. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." "Yeah." I replied before walking into the house. Once I closed the door, I let out a dreamy sigh. "So, how was it?" I heard Phoebe ask as the girls looked at me expectantly. They pulled me to the living room, making me sit down and tell them everything.

A/N: I'm sorry if that was bad, I'm not really good at writing dates and stuff like that. But, I tried my hardest. Anyway, thanks for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye!