Realization

A/N: Another chapter! Yay! I'm already working on more so stay tuned for all of those. Also, does anyone have any more ideas of former Power Rangers I should add into the story because I will need many for what I am planning. Now, to the story.

Layla's POV:

We all walked back to the house and sat down in the living room. I was bending down looking and messing with the energem in my hands.

"So, what do we do now?" Allyssa asked, I sighed and held up the energem. Everyone looked at me.

"We find out who bounds to this energem." I said, looking at the white energem in my hands. Everyone nodded and I stood up.

I started walking to my room to start my research and then maybe go to the small little lab under the house.

"Where are you going?" I heard Emma ask from behind me as I kept walking. I shook my head.

"Nowhere," I said as I kept walking to my room. I started messing with the energem in my hand as I walked, thinking about the past events that happened in less than a day.

There was something up with all of this and I needed to figure out what because this feeling in my gut that lets me know something big and bad is happening.

I walked into my bedroom and closed the door. As I walked further into the room, I saw the dent in my wall where I was kicked to and the glass on the floor from the broken window.

I sighed before walking to the window. I started to pick up all of the pieces of glass, careful not to cut my hands. I threw them all in the trash can and looked at the window.

I was going to need someone to replace that but not now, not when all of this is going on. I turned around and looked at the dent in the wall and sighed.

I was also going to need someone to fix that. I shook my head and sat down on my bed and looked at the energem. These energems are the reason that we're in all of this mess.

I picked up my laptop when I heard it beep. I guess someone must have brought it up here when I passed out. I turned on my laptop and saw that I have an email.

I opened the email and saw that it was from New Zealand's College of Performing Arts. I sighed and opened the email, a little scared to read it.

"Dear Layla,

We are to inform you about your spot in our college. For you to receive your spot in our college you will have to New Zealand to begin early class. We have a private jet waiting for you on this upcoming Thursday at 2:30 pm sharp. We will be pleased to see you soon,

Juliet Monos

New Zealand's College of Performing Arts Dean."

I sighed and rubbed my head. I have only a week left here and even with that, there are still problems going on. I can't leave but I have to or else I won't be going to college.

'Why is everything happening now? Can't the world just slow down for a minute?' I thought, shaking my head. I closed my laptop and got off of my bed.

I made sure that I had the energem in my pocket before super-speeding to the living room. I walked in and saw everyone moving in slow motion as it seemed.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at them. I started walking towards them but they just kept moving in slow motion.

'Okay, how did this happen?' I snapped my fingers in front of Chase but nothing happened. Just as I was going to go check if everyone else was like this, everything went back to normal.