Vision

A/N: New chapter, okay so this one is what's going on with Layla's vision. I know that this might not make since right now but it will once you read the next chapter since this will all connect together. Anyway, enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for the next ones.

Layla's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the ground. The question is, where exactly am I? I stood up and brushed the dirt of myself before starting to walk around. 

The farther I got, the more that I saw the ground messed up and trash everywhere. 'What happened here?' I thought, looking around. 

I kept walking until I heard the sound of an explosion. On instinct, I dropped to the ground and covered my head. I slowly got up when I realized that it wasn't anywhere near me. 

This made me more confused as I started to run towards where it came from. Stupid idea, I know. I kept running and running until I came to a cliff. 

I looked down and saw that a fight was going on. I looked closer and saw that it was between Power Rangers and Sledge with his monsters. 

That seemed normal, except for the fact that it wasn't just Dino Charge Rangers fighting. I saw Dino Thunder, Samurai, Jungle Fury, Megaforce, even Mighty Morphin! 

Why are they even here, no fight should cause them all to be here. 

Not now, anyway. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around quickly. I got into a fighting stance but relaxed when I saw who it was. 

"Aunt Kim? Uncle Tommy?" I asked, looking at them in shocked. Aunt Kim smiled at me. 

"W-What's going on here?" I asked, looking back down to the fight. Uncle Tommy and Aunt Kim joined me, looking down from the cliff. 

"A war." Uncle Tommy said, clenching his fist. I looked up confused and shocked. What does he mean by a war? 

"War? What do you mean by war?" I asked him, having this bad feeling in the bottom of my stomach. 

"He means that something big happened, Layla. You remember those warnings and signals we sent you about the recent Vivix attacks?" Aunt Kim asked me, causing me to nod. 

"Well, it turns out that those attacks were the calling to this war by Sledge." Aunt Kim finished. I nodded, still looking down at the fight going on, narrowing my eyes. 

I remember exactly which Power Rangers my whole family was. I did research them after all. But, something was really off. 

I saw that the White Mighty Morphin Ranger was down there along with the Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger which could only mean one thing. 

I turned around to 'Uncle Tommy' and 'Aunt Kim' and got back into my fighting stance. They looked at me confused. 

"Layla? What are you doing?" Uncle Tommy asked. I shook my head. 

"Who are you, really?" I asked, still in the stance. Aunt Kim looked at me confused. 

"Layla, what are you talking about? You know who we are." She told me, smiling but I shook my head. I gestured my head down to the fighting. 

"You're down here, which means that you can't be up here too," I told them. 

"Layla, this is just a vision. We aren't really down there." Aunt Kim said calmly as if she's trying to convince me. I know that I'm still new to all of these powers, but if I know something. 

It's that my visions always show me what is supposed to happen in the future. With no clones because that isn't what happens in the future. 

I shook my head again and they sighed. I saw their eyes flash a different color and I gasped, taking a step back and letting my guard down for a little. 

That gave them enough time to pull me in front of them to give me a kick. I was pushed back and I groaned. 

I got my composure back and started trying to fight them off. 

The key word is trying. I did a roundhouse kick to Kim but she ducked and threw a punch my way. 

Which I caught. I was about to flip her but was kicked in the back by Tommy. I yelped in pain but either way kept fighting. 

I knew that I started to lose the fight as it was an uneven fight. Two against one. 

Then I thought of an idea, I got up from my knees and tried to super speed around them but found out that my powers weren't working. 

"What?" I breathed out, confused. I heard Tommy and Kim laugh as they saw me trying to use my energem power. 

"You're energem won't work. It's a vision, which we control right now. So, no special powers." Kim said, laughing bitterly. I sighed of exhaustion but kept fighting. 

I wasn't going to back down, not now. Even if it did take a lot of power from me, I would never give up. 

I slowly got back into a fighting stance in front of them, showing that I wasn't going to back down. 

"You're still fighting, huh? Pathetic. You know you're going to lose, so why do you keep fighting?" Tommy asked me. I took a shaky breath before saying. 

"Because being a Power Ranger means fighting for the better good. That means that I will fight until I can't fight anymore. Til I give up, and I never give up. Because I am a Power Ranger!" I yelled, running and kicking Kim in the gut, sending her down. 

I ducked Tommy's punch and kicked him in the back, making him stumble. I then did a backflip away from them and landing on my feet in the fighting stance. 

Tommy and Kim got back up and into their own fighting stance which made me think of the fighting they've been doing. 

'They haven't done a fighting stance til now, which can only mean one thing. They weren't really fighting, they were doing a warm-up. Now, it's the real fight.' I thought, my eyes widening. 

All three of us stood there for a minute or so, none of us making a movement. 

I felt myself losing energy and the will to fight. That was until a bright light shined in front of me.