"Kendall's In Trouble."

A/N: Here's another chapter! Yay! So, this is like the prologue of the 'Kendall's Missing' little saga. So, yeah. Stay tuned for that because it's going to start in the next chapter! Anyway, enjoy the chapter because the new one will be up soon!

Riley's POV:

I was talking to Layla while helping her clean up. "Yeah, you see-" Layla was starting to say but stopped all of a sudden. I looked over to her see her holding her head. She leaned back on the wall and slid down. "Layla!" I exclaimed.

I went to her and bend down in front of her as the others came to see what happened. "Layla. Hey, can you here me?" I asked her, but got no response. I heard her whisper something but I couldn't hear her correctly. "We should get her to the base." Phoebe suggested. We all nodded and Tyler picked up Layla and started running to the base entrance, with us following him.

We went through the museum secret door to get there faster. We all ran in and went separate ways. Tyler went to go put Layla on a cot in the backroom, Shelby went to go grab some stuff to check if she had injuries, and the others went to go with Tyler.

I ran to the middle of the room and ran to Chase. He was her with Bella and d a girl I didn't know. "Chase, Bella! Layla's on trouble!" I exclaimed, catching my breath from all of the running. Chase and Bella stood up immediately, but what surprised me was that so did the girl. "Is she okay?" The girl asked me. I shook my head.

"We don't know." I said before we started running back to the room where Layla was. They all stood around her bed and we joined them. Bella was talking to Shelby while we watched Layla. I looked at the time and saw that it was time to start work.

"Guys. Work is about to start." I said. Everyone looked at each other. "I think that defiantly Chase should stay. Riley, Jessica, and what's your name?" Tyler asked the girl. "Annabeth Randall." She responded. All put eyes widened as we looked at each other. "Let's deal with that later." Shelby said. We all nodded.

"Okay, Chase. I'll cover for you." Bella said. "And we got you and Jessica, Riley." Tyler said, gesturing to him and Shelby. I nodded. "Thanks guys." Jessica said. They nodded before leaving. I leaned on the wall as Chase sat on a chair next to Layla.

Annabeth sat next to Chase and Jessica sat on the chair on the other side of Layla and fell asleep along with Chase. I was playing a game on my phone when I heard movement. I looked up and saw Layla moving around on the cot like she was having a nightmare.

She started thrashing and sweating. I quickly moved towards her before waking up Chase, Annabeth, and Jessica. "Guys! Somethings wrong with Layla!" I exclaimed. They both woke up instantly before looking at Layla.

"Layla!" Chase exclaimed, grabbing her hand. Right when he did that, Layla started calming down. "Maybe she knows it's you." Jessica said. I nodded. We all looked at each other with the same thought running through our minds. 'What's going on?'

Layla's POV:

{<Dream>}

I was walking around what looked like a spaceship. "Where am I?" I whispered. As I turned the corner, I saw Vivix walking by. I quickly turned around and pressed my back on the wall. They walked pass me and I sighed in relief.

"So, I'm in Sledge's spaceship. Okay, one question left. How did I get here?" I asked. I checked to see if anyone else was there before walking towards where the Vivix came from. It was silent, until I heard something that sounded like banging on metal. My curiosity got the better of me as I started walking towards the sound.

I soon found myself at the beginning of a hallway full of cells. I looked around confused. I slowly walked down the hallway. They were all empty which was weird because I could of sworn that this is where I heard the noise coming from.

As I walked further down the hallway, I saw that one particular cell at the end was occupied. I walked to it, slowly and hid in the shadows. When I got there, my eyes widened at who was in the cell. "Kendall." I said. Her heard picked up at the sound of her name. "Layla?" She asked. I walked out of the shadows and in front of her.

"Layla! You're here!" She exclaimed, smiling. "Yeah, but how am I here?" I asked her. "That was something that I needed to tell you. You have unlocked a new power. You can use telepathy and communicate by thoughts. Except, you're also able to travel to places in your dreams. They're usually the future or present. In rare conditions, the past." She explained.

"Okay, next question. What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Fury got me last night when I left. He brought me here and is going to use me to get the energems." She told me. My eyes widened. "Don't worry Kendall, we're going to get you out of here." I reassured her. "Can other people see or hear me?" I asked her. "Only sometimes." She said. I nodded.

I was about to tell her something before we both heard footsteps coming towards us. "In the cell." She whispered. I nodded and hid in the cell in front of her. It was dark and the only light was from the hallways. Soon enough, Sledge walked up to Kendall's cell. "Finally, Fury does something right for a change." He said before laughing.

He then pulled out something that I thought that I would never see again. The Purple energem. "Woah." I whispered. "I will finally be able to get all of the energems!" He shouted. He hit Kendall's cell which made her back up. I was starting to get made fast. I was ready to attack Sledge. I looked at Kendall and she caught my eye.

I slowly nodded to her, silently telling her that I was about to attack him. I grabbed a hold to the top cell bars and used them to pick me up. I then swung towards Sledge and took him down. I got up quickly and got into a fighting position. Sledge got up and looked around. 'Can he not see me?' I thought before side kicking him, making him stumble back.

"Who's doing that?" He screamed. Soon enough, Fury ran into the hallway. "Master Sledge." He said, looking at Sledge. "Find out who's attacking." Sledge ordered to Fury who nodded. I kicked them both, and Fury countered it with a punch in the gut. I slide back and kicked my foot under his feet, making him fall.

I started to get in a fight with both of them, and they started to track my movements. Putting me in pain. I fell on the ground, breathing hard. I was too weak to get up again. That was until I felt a nice light around me.

"Chase." I whispered, knowing that it was him. My wounds started to heal as I got back up and fought more. Soon enough, I felt myself starting to fade. I quickly ran towards Kendall's cell and whispered, "We'll save you. I promise." She nodded and I faded.

{<Dream>}

I woke up with a start, and I felt sweat dripping down my face. I looked around to see Chase holding my hand looking at me with concern. I saw Riley at the end of my bed, Beth next to Chase, and Jessica to the other side of my bed. All with the same looks of concern. I only spoke one sentence and everyone was up.

"Kendall's in trouble."

A/N: How did you guess like this chapter? I love all of the nice comments you guys put! Thank you so much for those! Anyway, hope you all liked the chapter! The next one will be out soon! Until then, bye!