Layla?

A/N: Hey everyone. So I decided that I wanted to make outfits for Layla to wear. So I will have what Layla is wearing on the picture. I will also have all of them on my Polyvore which will be on my profile. What Layla is wearing is in the picture.

Layla's POV:

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock on my beside table and groaned in annoyance. Slowly, I got out of my bed and glanced around my room, looking towards the unpacked boxes that were scattered all around my room.

I walked to one box that was labeled Workout and opened it, rummaging through to grab my running clothes. As I found them and pulled them out of the box, I walked towards my bathroom to change. After changing and put my running shoes on, I walked downstairs and towards the front door, opening it and leaving my house. I looked at my surroundings as I stood on my porch, stretching, before sighing and starting my jog.

As I was running, I found my path changing from going on a jog in the park to a jog in the woods. I didn't know why, but I felt as if I needed to be in the woods right now. I shrugged off the feeling and continued running. While I was running, something caught my eye.

It looked like a monster? I couldn't be sure. It didn't see me so I started to follow it through the woods. It suddenly stopped in front of a rock and looked down at it. I couldn't see what it was looking at so I moved to get a better look. As I got a close enough, I noticed that there was something glowing inside the rock it stood in front of. It looked a little like a gem.

The monster started reaching for the gem and something in my mind let out a small signal to me, telling me not to let the monster get that gem. Standing up from my hiding spot, I cuffed my hands around my mouth before I started yelling.

"Hey!" I yelled, grabbing the monsters attention. It backed up as it looked at me, glaring almost.

"Who are you?" It questioned. Smirking slightly, I ran up to the monster kicked it back. He growled before standing straight and glaring holes at me. I did a back flip away from the monster and landed by the rock he was once at.

"Your worst nightmare," I told him, smirking. I reached for the gem, grabbing it and holding it in the palm of my hand.

"No!" The monster yelled from behind me. I didn't pay any attention as I felt a boost of power go through me. I looked down at myself in shock, my eyes traveling to the gem in my hand.

"You ruined my plans, you human!" The monster yelled in anger before it started to run towards me. I boosted myself off the rock before jumping over the monster and kicked it's back, making it fall to the ground.

It quickly got back up and I kicked the back of its leg, making it lose its balance. I then proceded to kick its back once more and grab its hand, twisting it before kicking it in the stomach and flipping it to the ground. It soon got its balance back and stood back up. With one more look, the monster growled at me before running off.

I looked down at the gem and held it tightly in the palm of my hand before turning around. I was about to walk away from the scene before I heard footsteps behind me and then a familiar voice.

"Layla?"

Chase's POV:

The other rangers and I got notified of an alien life sign from the woods along with an Energem signal. We quickly headed over there. As we got there, we saw a girl already there, fighting one of Sledge's monsters. Fury. My eyes widened at the scene.

"Is she crazy?" Shelby asked us, shocked as we watched the girl fight. I shrugged in response, not really paying attention to her as I was too busy looking at the glowing light coming from the girl's hand. That could only be coming from one thing.

"We need to stop her!" Tyler exclaimed as he was about to stand up from his spot. I stopped him.

"Wait. Look," I said pointing to the light that came from her hand. It was a bright aqua color.

"It's the aqua energem!" I finished. Tyler nodded before he sat back down and we continued to watch the fight. I looked towards the girl again, this time for a better look. She looked very familiar to me, but it wasn't coming to me.

Then it hit me. The girl was Layla, my old best friend. In less than five minutes, Fury went running, knowing that he wasn't going to win this fight. I smirked a little as she won.

"Let's go!" Tyler said. We all nodded before following him out of our spot in hiding and behind Layla. Once we got behind her, I stepped in front of everyone rlse.

"Layla?" I asked.

A/N: Hey, everyone! So this was my first Power Ranger story and I really hope that you guys like it.
Anyway, sorry if I made any mistakes. Also, if you have any ideas for what I should do. Just tell me!
So, this story is dedicated to my best friend, Layla. She wanted me to write this story and have her be the main character because she may or may not have a crush on Chase from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
She also may help me write this story. Hope everyone likes it!