Girl's Are Gone? Part 3

A/N: Last Part in Girl's Are gone?!?! Yay! There is also a twist! Two actually, actually the second one isn't really a twist but I am just too bored to actually type what it really is because it's like Midnight! Anyway, please enjoy the story! Also, I just realized that I changed where the POV's went but it was easier so now it's staying like that!

Riley's POV:

We ran to where the was and took a fighting stance. "Oh, rangers! I forgot to tell you last time, be careful what you wish for." He said, at the end laughing evilly. "We will get them back!" I told him while he just kept laughing. "It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger! Ready!" Tyler yelled out. "Ready!" We yelled back. "Energize! Unleash The Power!" We yelled as we morphed. "Vivix Attack!" Wishtaker yelled as Vivix charged at us.

3rd Person's POV:

Chase, Koda, Riley and Tyler did their best to fight off the Vivix but it turns out that there was more then they expected for there to be. "Chase! Try to shoot the gem! We got your back!" Riley said as him, Tyler and Koda started fighting the Vivix surrounding Chase. "Okay. Got to make this shot perfect. For the girls." He said pointing his blaster.

He shot it and it hit the gem making it fall off. "What? No!" Wishtaker yelled. "Guys!" Chase yelled to them. "I wish the girls were Power Rangers again!" Tyler and Chase yelled. "I wish they found the Energems!" Riley and Koda yelled. Soon a silver light came from the gem on the ground and shined throughout the whole world.

Bella's POV:

"And here is the Apatosaurus exhibit. They are actually rebuilding this exhibit to add some new fossils found." I told my tour guide. "Excuse me, but if I may ask, what is that?" A lady asked pointing to something in the head of a fossil of an Apatosaurus. I looked closer and saw that it was a Yellow gem and was glowing. I picked it up and memories started coming to me.

'I'm a Power Ranger. The Yellow Power Ranger. And this is an Energem that I found in a fossil head of an Apatosaurus. The guys need my help!' I thought. I saw Raina coming towards the group and I gave the clipboard to her. "I'm sorry but I have to go. This is Raina and she will be your new tour guide." I told the group before running outside the museum to the guys.

Shelby's POV:

I was on my way to the mall where me and Jessica were supposed to meet before something on the ground caught my eye. It was a Pink gem, glowing. I picked up my sunglasses and put them on my head before I bent down to get a closer look at whatever this gem was. '

Hm...a gem that is Pink and glows. That's a first.' I thought. I picked it up and memories started coming to me. 'I'm a Power Ranger. The Pink Power Ranger. And this is an Energem that I found in a box when I hid to go out to the dig. The guys need my help!' I thought. I threw down my sunglasses and held the Energem in my hand. I turned around and ran to the guys.

Jessica's POV:

I was about to leave to house to go to the mall with Shelby before I remembered that I forgot something. I ran up the stairs to my room and got my purse. But it was open and everything fell out when I picked it up. I groaned before bending down to grab everything and put it back in my purse. I was about to get back up before I saw something that fell with my purse. It was Orange and a gem. Glowing. And floating a little.

'Wow. I didn't know that I had this. Or it could float.' I thought before picking it up. Then all of the memories came back to me. 'I'm a Power Ranger. The Orange Power Ranger. And this is an Energem that I found in a fossil head of a Pterodactyl. The guys need my help! But, why did it float?' I shook my head from thought and ran outside the house to the guys.