Into The Vision

A/N: The next chapter is presented to you all! I hope you like it, I made it as a continuation to the part where Layla goes into the vision, what's happening outside her vision with everyone else. This is the fourth chapter out of five chapters that I'm posting today! One more chapter!

Chase's POV:

Jessica and I ran into Layla's room so see her sweating and moving a lot in her bed, almost like she was having a nightmare. We walked towards her. 

I grabbed her hands that were moving the most and held them so they wouldn't move anymore. I looked at them and saw that they were clenched in a fist. 

"What's going on?" Gia asked, looking at Layla. 

"She's fighting in her vision, but, it's too much for her," I said, looking at Layla. Everyone looked at me. 

"Can't you do anything?" Noah asked. I shook my head but looked at Kendall who was thinking. 

"Jessica, do you have a base or a lab. Anything that I can use to build something?" Kendall asked Jessica. She thought about it before nodding. 

"We don't but our parents do," Jessica said, running to Layla's closet. She opened up the door and slide all of Layla's clothes out of the way to show a door. She opened it and we all saw a bunch of stairs. 

"Chase! Grab Layla and follow me, everyone come on!" Kendall exclaimed, following Jessica through the door. I picked up Layla bridal style and followed them through the door, going down the stairs. 

When we came to the bottom, we were met with something that looked almost similar to the base back in Amber Beach. 

"Jessica? What is this place?" Phoebe asked, looking around. 

"To be honest, I have no idea. Our parents used to come here a lot, that's all I know. We were brought down here when we were little and watched them run around here. It was like they were searching for something, but I can't remember what. We stopped coming here and started to go around the city." Jessica explained, walking around the room. 

I put Layla down on a table as Kendall started to get to work. Riley and Noah went to help her while everyone else started looking around. I stayed by Layla, holding her hand. 

Suddenly, there was a shock and I gasped, seeing something. I was blurry but it was Layla fighting two people, and by the looks of it, it looked as if Layla was losing. 

I blinked and saw that Jessica was snapping her fingers in front of me. I shook my head and looked at her. 

"Chase? What's wrong?" Jessica asked me. 

"Layla needs to get out of that vision, now. She's fighting a battle that she can't win. It's bad." I said, looking at everyone with a serious look on my face. 

They all nodded and we gathered around Layla, looking at her as she kept moving. She was sweating a lot and I can only guess that it was from the fight. 

I heard Kendall clap her hands and we all looked up to see her holding a small machine. We all exchanged glances before looking back at Kendall. 

"Okay, I'll ask it. What's that?" Gia asked, looking the machine that Kendall placed on a little table with wheels next to Layla. 

"This will help us pull Layla out of her vision. The only way to do that is to go into her vision." Kendall said, putting two stickers with wires on both sides of Layla's forehead. I looked at Kendall confused. 

"How are we supposed to do that?" I asked her. Kendall looked at me. 

"I will be able to send three people into Layla's vision to help her and bring her out," Kendall told us, getting the machine ready. 

"I'll go," I said, raising my hand a little. Jessica also raised her hand. 

"Me two." She said with a determined look on her face. Bella raised her hand. 

"I'll go," Bella said, looking at all of us. Everyone nodded and Kendall told Jessica and Bella to take a seat next to me. 

I was still holding Layla's hand as Jessica sat on a chair on my right and Bella on my left. Kendall put the stickers with the wires on our foreheads and nodded. 

"Okay, when I press this button you will be sent into Layla's dream," Kendall said, causing the three of us to nod. 

"If Layla is fighting like you said, you will need to work together to beat whoever she's fighting. Then use the power within your energems to pull your way out of the vision." Noah told us. 

"It could be hard, last time I checked, someone could be in control of the vision. Making your energems useless. So, be careful." Riley warned us. 

"Are you guys ready?" Kendall asked us. I looked at Jessica then to Bella. We all nodded. 

"Okay, remember. Be careful." Kendall said before pressing the button. That was the last thing I saw until everything went black.

Layla's POV:

We all shielded out eyes from the light, bringing our arms up to block it. When the light vanished, I slowly brought my arm down. Only for my eyes to widen from the sight in front of me. 

"Chase. Bella. Jessica." I whispered, looking at them, smiling. They couldn't have come at a better time. 

Chase turned around and ran towards me, checking to see if I had any major injuries. Which I didn't, luckily. 

"Who are you?" Kim asked, looking at the three. I saw Bella and Jessica look at each other and smirk, crossing their arms. 

"We're the ones who are going to beat you," Jessica said making Tommy scoff. 

"Yeah right." He said. 

"Let's finish this up quick, this place is giving me the creeps," Bella said, looking around with a crept out look. I laughed a little. 

I saw Jessica looking at Kim and Tommy with a look. I could tell that she remembered them. But when their eyes changed colors, she narrowed her eyes. 

Looked like she caught on. I stood straight with Chase on my left. Jessica came on my right and Bella went to the left of Chase. We all stood there, looking at Kim and Tommy. 

"Finally! A real fight!" Kim yelled before they both ran at us.