The Sleepover

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter just for you guys! So hint hint: Layla tells the girls about something and finds something too! Anyway, to the story! Short Author's Note.

Layla's POV:

I opened the door and saw Shelby, Bella and Kendall standing there talking. "Are you guys just going to talk. or come in?" I asked them. They turned towards me and smiled as I let them in. "You guys can put your stuff there and I lost Jessica." I said looking around. "I'm in the kitchen grabbing food!" I heard her call from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and we walked to the living room waiting for Jessica. "So, what do you guys want to do first?" I asked.

"How about watch a movie?" Shelby asked and I agreed. "Okay, let's see which one." I said looking at Netflix. "How about we pick three to watch?" Kendall suggested and everyone agreed. "Okay, so what are we watching?" Jessica asked bringing the candy and soda from the kitchen and a two bowls of popcorn. "Why don't we watch some scary movies?" Bella asked as she took the remote and looked for scary movies.

"Why don't we have a Paranormal Activity marathon?" I asked while everyone nodded and Bella put on the first Paranormal Activity. Before it started, I went upstairs to grab blankets while everyone changed into their pajamas except for me and Jessica, who were already in our pajamas. I put the blankets on the couches and grabbed the pillows on the floor and made a tent in front of the TV. Soon the girls came from the bathroom and we got inside the tent. I clicked play and started the movie.

Time-skip

I turned off the TV once the credits came on. Everyone was huddled together at the end of the movies. "I think that is enough scary movies for tonight." Kendall said getting up. "Yeah, I agree. Creepy stuff." Bella said getting up and shivering. I laughed. "Yeah, let's play a less scary. Actually not scary, game of Truth or Dare." I offered.

They all agreed and we got in a circle. I put the empty bottle of Apple Juice that I had in the middle and spun it. It landed on Jessica. "Jessica, Truth or Dare?" I asked her. "I'm feeling daring today, so dare!" She said. I smirked. "I dare you to get an ice cube and put it in your mouth." I told her and her eyes widened. She reluctantly got up and went to the kitchen. "What is so bad about that?" Shelby asked. "Jessica, hates cold stuff!" I told her and she laughed.

Jessica came back with the ice cube and put it in her mouth slowly. She closed her mouth and shivered. "I'm gonna hurt you." She told me, glaring. I just smiled innocently. She then went and spun the bottle for it to land on Shelby. "Shelby, Truth or Dare." Jessica asked her , raising an eyebrow. "I'm a little scared so, truth." Shelby said. "Is it true that you like Tyler?" Jessica asked smiling. Shelby's eyes widened as she tried to answer. "Um...well you know. As a friend...n-not anything e-else. Ha, ha, ha." She stuttered, laughing nervously at the end. "She totally does." Kendall said and I smiled. "Shelby and Tyler sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-Ow!" I exclaimed.

Shelby threw a pillow at me with a lot of force. I looked at her and glared. "Oops." She said innocently. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Okay Layla, Truth or Dare?" She asked. "Mostly because your mad at me and you could do anything, I'm going with truth." I told her. She smiled evilly. "What is your relationship with Chase?" She asked. My eyes widened and my cheeks immediately flushed pink. "We are, um...dating." I mumbled the last part. "What was that?" Bella asked. "Yeah, we weren't about to hear you." Kendall said.

"Yeah Layla, can you speak a little louder." Shelby said. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. "Me and Chase are dating." I told them and they all squealed. They all started cheering, "We knew it. We knew it." And I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever." I said and we continued playing Truth or Dare. After many, many rounds, we finally stopped playing Truth or Dare and went to the kitchen to make some cupcakes. I got the batter, eggs and milk while Jessica got everything else. Suddenly, flour was thrown at me.

I gasped in surprise as I turned around seeing Jessica with flour in her hand, smirking. I shook my head and got the flour and threw it at her. That lead to a big flour fight between all of us. After that, we actually made the cupcakes. I put them in the oven and looked at the mess in the kitchen before shrugging and joining the others in the living room watching TV. I jumped on the couch and sat down. "What we watching?" I asked.

"Pretty Little Liars." Kendall said. I nodded and watched the show. We watched about two episodes before I heard the timer go off. I walked into the kitchen and got the cupcakes out of the oven and set them to cool. While they were cooling, I got out all of the things that we would need to decorate the cupcakes.

'Frosting...check. Sprinkles...check. Everything else I'm to lazy to list...check.' I thought. "Hey guys! Let's decorate some cupcakes!" I called out and all the girls came in the kitchen to help decorate. Once we were done, there was a mess everywhere! In our hair, on our face! We had to clean the whole kitchen. We filled up two trash bags, which I took to the trash can. While putting them in the trash. I dropped my bracelet on the ground. Since it was dark, I had no idea where it was. I got on my knees and started feeling the ground.

I felt under the trashcan and grabbed my bracelet. "Aha!" I exclaimed pulling it from under there. Put something was on it. My eyes widened as I got a good look at what was on the bracelet. "The Purple Energem!" I exclaimed before picking it up and running inside. "Guys!" I exclaimed, running into the kitchen to see them stuffing their faces with cupcakes. "Really?" I asked and they nodded. "Nevermind. Look what I found!" I exclaimed holding up the Purple Energem. Kendall swallowed her cupcake before walking towards me.

"The Purple Energem!" She exclaimed taking it from my hand. "I can't believe you found it!" She said smiling at me. "I'll have to check it tomorrow. But, right now-" She yawned. "I think it's time to go to bed." She finished and we agreed. We went to the living room and laid down. We all said 'goodnight' to each other before falling asleep.

A/N: The Purple Energem has been found. I repeat, the Purple Energem has been found! Yay! Now the real question...who is the Purple Ranger. Comment below if you want to be the Purple Ranger or if you have any ideas of who should be the Purple Ranger. If you want yourself to be the Purple Ranger...then say if you want to me a specific celebrity or just be you! I will pick randomly from the comments so don't worry if you don't get picked. I will have many more different Rangers.