Wishing For A Hero

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! So this chapter is based off the episode, "Wishing For A Hero". I loved this episode and only changed a couple of things. Also, I wrote this on my tablet so sorry for any grammar mistakes. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Layla's POV:

I was at home getting ready to go meet the others because I decided to be lazy today and wake up later then usual. I finished getting dressed and ate some quick breakfast before going to check the mail. I opened the mailbox and saw a bunch of junk mail. But four in particular envelopes caught my eye.

Each one of them were from the colleges that I applied for. I squealed a little and ran inside. Throwing the junk mail on the coffee table, I opened each envelope and put them on the table, trying to figure out which one to open first. I decided to go from the order in which I applied.

I picked up Amber Beach Community College. "Dear Layla...blah blah blah...thank you for applying to our college...blah blah blah...but for the time being you are to be put on the wait list. Wait listed, okay. Next one, Reefside Arts College." I said putting down the first letter.

I opened the second one and read it, "Dear Layla...blah blah blah...thank you...blah blah blah...but unfortunately we have to decline you application for entering our college. Okay then, next." I said picking up Angel Grove Performing Arts College.

"Dear Layla...blah blah blah...thanks...unfortunately we have to decline. Okay. Last but not least." I said picking up the last envelope with my hands shaking.

"Dear Layla...thank you for applying...blah blah blah...we are very pleased and happy to announce that your application has been accepted with a full scholarship! We were very impressed from your audition tape and would like if you could join us this new school year! I got in! I got in!" I said happily. "I got it." I said getting sad that I would have to leave my friends. 'I'll just have to think about it.' I thought to myself.

I picked up the two envelopes from Amber Beach and New Zealand and put them in my bag before grabbing my skateboard. I ran out the house, locking the door on my way out, and rode my skateboard to where I was supposed to meet the others. When I got there, they were all by a cart with cards?

"Hey. What's going on?" I asked. "Layla! Please tell me you agree with me." Riley said coming over to me. "Depends what it is." I said. "They think that these 'Magic Cards' really work." He told me. I raised an eyebrow. "You guys really believe that? I'm sorry but I have to agree with Riley here. They don't work." I told them. "Thank you, at least someone agrees with me!" Riley exclaimed and I chuckled.

"By the way guys, I have something to tell you all." I said. They all looked at me. "Yeah." I was about to say something about the college letters before a guy came up with a skateboard. "Here you go, free skateboard. Last one!" The guy said giving the skateboard to Chase before leaving. 'That's kinda weird.' I thought. "This was my wish, a new skateboard!" Chase exclaimed, going to ride the skateboard. "Okay then." I muttered.

Everyone watched Chase go and grabbed a card to write on except for me, Riley and Kendall. "You've got to be kidding me." I muttered rubbing my temples. "Can we just go to the museum?" Riley asked, annoyed. I nodded in agreement with him. "Yeah, let's go guys. We need to find the hero for the Purple Energem." Kendall said, starting to walk off. I put down my skateboard and started riding it. "I'll meet ya'll there." I called over my shoulder, riding my skateboard all the way to the museum.

I walked to the back and went inside the base. I leaned on a counter and pulled out my envelopes from my bag and just looked at them. "What am I going to do?" I muttered. Luckily, I was off today so I just stayed in the base all day looking at the envelopes. Soon enough, Riley and Kendall came in the base and I hid the envelopes under some papers. "Hey guys." I said.