The Emails

A/N: Next chapter! I told you, I already have all of the chapters I'm posting today ready so here to the second chapter out of five that I'm posting today! So, here you go everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Layla's POV:

I opened up the first email and started to read it with Troy.

To: Layla McKnight

From: Jayden Shiba

Dear Layla,

There's something weird going on but I don't know how to explain it. The Nighlok are back and are attacking the city but Master Xandred hasn't been awakened. But there's more, your monsters are also attacking. Vivix and Nighlok are combining forces to fight civilians. I try to handle them but once and awhile to many come and I have to call the other Rangers. We tried figuring this out on our own but we can't think of anything. Ji thought I should talk to you and ask you about this so here I am. Come by soon Layla, we need to figure this out.

Jayden

I looked at Troy as he looked at me. "The same thing is going on there as it's going on here," Tory said, causing me to nod. "Wow," I said, shocked as I opened the second email.

To: Layla McKnight

From: Tommy Oliver

Hey Layla,

It's been awhile, huh? Anyway, I need to talk to you about something important. I haven't told your parents yet but I know that you and Jessica are Power Rangers in Amber Beach. Good job taking the family business. But, something is going on here that has to do with the Vivix you fight. They're showing up here with some Tyrannodrones. I thought we took care of all of them but I guess we missed some. But, they're fighting together making us wonder what's going on. Your mom wants to go to Amber Beach to talk to the Power Rangers but I told her that I will tell them to come here. You have to tell them the truth so we can figure out this whole mess.

Uncle Tommy

I shook my head. "This is weird," I muttered, opening the last email.

To: Layla McKnight

From: Casey Rhodes

Layla,

I think that you should know what this email is about. We've been getting some unwanted visitors from Amber Beach. I think they're trying to tell you all something, but we don't know what. We're dealing with them but they shouldn't even be here. Never has another monster moved into someone else's territory to fight unless they're teaming up but all we see are the Vivix, no other monsters. Not even our own. We would like to figure this out, Layla. Contact us as soon as you can.

Casey R.

I sighed, exiting out of the email and looking at Troy. 

"This shouldn't be happening. They aren't supposed to show up anywhere else. We're supposed to deal with them, not everyone else." I said, shaking my head. Troy nodded but put a hand on my shoulder. 

Suddenly, I heard my laptop beep. I looked up and saw another email from Aunt Kim. Then another beep, another email. 

Suddenly, all of these emails started coming in. All about the same thing, Vivix fighting them. My eyes widened as I shut off my laptop. 

I looked at Troy and we both nodded at each other. I got off of my seat and walked to the pool. 

"Guys! We have work to do!" I exclaimed. Everyone nodded and got out of the pool, walking back inside with their clothes over their swimsuits. 

"What's going on, Layla?" Chase asked. I was about to respond but I instead gasped, getting pulled into a vision as everything went black.

Chase's POV:

I heard Layla gasp and looked at her.

"Woah!" I exclaimed, catching her as she fell. Her eyes were closed as I held her in my arms. 

"Layla? Layla?" I asked, but got no response. Then I remembered what happened when she had that vision of Kendall and of Annabeth. 

I checked for a pulse and let out a sigh of relief, figuring out that she was only pulled into a vision. 

"Is she okay?" Allyssa asked, looking at Layla in my arms as I got up, holding her bridal style. I nodded. 

"Yeah, she's going to be fine," I told her. 

"I'll explain in Layla's room, let's go," I told everyone. They nodded as we went to Layla's room. 

I put Layla on her bed as I sat down on the edge of the bed. Everyone either sat on the floor near the bed or on the chairs near Layla's desk. 

"Okay, so first off. Dino Charge Rangers already know this. But, Layla has powers. She gained them through her energem. One power is superspeed which explains how most of the Vivix and XBorgs were defeated during that battle and how we got to the house so quick, Allyssa." I said, causing the Megaforce Rangers and Allyssa to nod in understanding. I sighed. 

"But, her powers come with pros and cons. Pros are the advantage we have to the monsters with her powers. Con, the damage she takes using them. Like right now, she had a vision. Last time she had a vision, she ended up getting a pounding headache before passing out. That's exactly what happened now, except. The amount of pain she goes through depends on what her vision is about. And only she knows about that." I told everyone, looking back at Layla. I saw sweat dripping down her forehead and I sighed. 

"I'll be right back, I need to go grab something," I said, getting up from the bed. 

Bella also stood up and I looked her confused. She gave me a look that she only used when she needed to talk to me about something. 

I nodded and we both walked out of Layla's room and to the kitchen. I grabbed one of the towels and started to soak it in water for Layla. 

"What's up Bella?" I asked her, leaning on the counter. 

"So, I was talking to Troy about what Layla had to say and he was telling me that it was more sightings of Vivix around the world. Wherever Power Rangers are, Vivix showed up." Bella told me, making my eyes go wide. 

I was about to respond when I heard Jake yell, "Chase! Bella! Something's happening with Layla!" Bella and I looked at each other before running up the stairs to Layla's room.