Valentine's Day Special

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! And to celebrate, like I said, here is the Valentine's Day Special. I worked hard on it! So, I hope you enjoy it!

Layla's POV:

"C'mon Layla, I'm sure you look beautiful." I heard Chase call from downstairs. He was there waiting for me so we could go to the Valentine's Day party together but I was starting to rethink the whole thing.

Starting with the dress I got. I didn't know if I wanted to go anymore. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before taking a deep breath and opening my bedroom door and walking out.

I walked slowly down the stairs till I was at the bottom. Chase turned around to face me and his jaw dropped. "How do I look?" I asked him. He closed his mouth before walking over to me.

"Like I said before, you look beautiful." He said before kissing my forehead. I smiled and blushed at the compliment.

"Shall we go?" He asked me. I nodded before saying, "We shall." I took his outstreached hand and he lead me to his Black Charger.

"You actually have a car? I thought you just rode skateboards." I told him. He shook his head, chuckling. "No, I also know how to drive." He said. I nodded.

He opened the passenger seat door for me and I thanked him. He then opened the door on the drivers seat and got in.

He started the car and we started to head for the museum. Once we got there, he parked in an empty spot and got out of the car before coming to my side and opening my door once again. He held his out for me and I took it.

"Thank you." I said as I got out of the car. Chase smiled before closing the door of the car and taking my hand and intwerwinding our fingers together.

I smiled to myself as we walked through the doors of the museum. We walked to the restaurant together. We walked inside to see it decorated with red and pink everywhere.

There was even hearts decorated anywhere, and everywhere. "Wow. Kendall really went all out." I said to Chase chuckling. He nodded in agreement. "Layla! Chase!" I heard Bella call. I looked over to the food table to see her with everyone else.

Me and Chase walked over to them. "Hey guys." Chase said once we got there. "Hey!" They all chorused back. We all started talking when a slow song came on.

Chase offered his hand to me and said, "Would you like to dance?" I smiled and nodded, taking his hand. He lead me to the middle of the restaurant where people we dancing.

He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly danced to the song together.

"You know," Chase started before twirling me. "I remember the first day that I knew you were the one." He finished. "Really?" I asked him, suprised.

"Yeah. It was when we were 14. We were dancing together, kinda like this." Chase said before twirling me then dipping me. I giggled, the memories of that day coming to me.

"I remember that. Our sisters set that up. We were both awful at dancing but we still had fun." I told him honestly. "Yeah. And when I twirled you like so." He paused to demonstrate by twirling me again.

"I saw how much fun you were having and I heard your beautiful laugh and I knew." He finished. "That's beautiful Chase." I said, leaning my head on his chest.

"Hey, wanna hear a secret?" Chase asked me. "What?" I asked. He lifted my chin up and I felt a pair of lips on mine. Chase was kissing me! I kissed back and we separated.