How I wish it happened

I wake up in a soft bed, my head resting on Alex chest. The TV is on and Alex is watching it. I look up and start playing with the hair on the back of his neck. He looks down at me and smiles at me.

"Feeling better Mar?" He asks.

"Ya." I say looking around the room and then I realize were I am.

I stand up and tears fill my eyes I walk around the room and look at all of my old things. So many painful memories in here. I see the door is open and I see mom and dad sitting at the table with Eva, Liam, and Abbi.

Alex stands up and pits his hands on my waist. Tears burn in my eyes.

"Does she know who I am yet?" I ask him.

"I don't think she understands. So I don't think so. Unless anyone else told her." He says.

I walk out of the room realizing that Alex changed me into leggings and a sweatshirt. My hair is in a ponytail. I walk out of the room and lean against the wall and watch them eat everyone angry at mom.

"So mom how's life?" I ask her.

Mom jumps and turns around and tears fill her eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are." she says.

"Okay, I'm Maríe-Belle Sophía Jones, you're daughter who almost died at birth and was kidnapped at age six and was found by Jake at age thirteen." I say.

"Maríe?" She says tears falling down her face. "It can't be you, you moved on and found you're happy ending without us." She says.

I walk over to her and she stands up.

"Don't lie to me." She says tears falling down her cheeks.

"I'm not." I say.

I show her Abbi's ring and she throws her arms around me. I hug her tightly.

I wake up my hand shaking my head resting on Alex's chest. He's running my back and looking down at me. I look around the room and don't recognize anything.

"What happened?" I ask.

"When we got here you fell asleep." He says as he brushes the hair out of my face.

"So we didn't go and see my parents? And Abbi is still dead?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Mar. Must have been been a strange dream." He says smiling down at me.

"Ya one crazy dream. Want to look around?" I ask him.

"Yes I've been waiting for you to take me around town." He says.

I stand up and put on some black jeans and a white blouse. I slip on some high healed boots and pull my long hair into a ponytail. Alex just put on some jeans and a t-shirt that lets you still see his muscles. I put makeup on and we walk out of the room. I put my phone in my back pocket.

He takes my hand and links my finger with his. We walk down the side walk and hear people playing at the park. I see a little boy who looks like Liam walking to the graveyard. I follow him. He sits down infront of a grave that says baby Abbi's name on it. I let go of Alex's hand. I cover my mouth with my hand and tears fall down my face.

"So sorry for you're loose." I say after I wipe the tears away.

Liam looks up at me.

"Why do you say that?" He asks me studying me.

"I know what it's like to loose someone..." I say smiling at little at him.

"Well that day I didn't just loose Abbi, I lost my favourite sister in the whole world. She was the only one who talked to me about the things going on in the life of our family. She left after the accident and my dad says she though that it was her fault that Abbi died but it was a Accident. Who did you loose?" He says.