Auditorium

We sit down in our seats and we sit through a very boring presentation and then a the musical starts.

Abbi loved it. I liked it too. They did beauty and the beast. It was amazing, a young girl named Lacey played Belle and a young boy named Arthur played the beast.

I could tell something was bothering Maríe I saw her turn off her hearing aids quickly during the beginning of the show. Something was wrong.

When the show ended we went to get ice cream but Maríe went home because she said she had a headache. We ate our ice cream and then went home. Killian gave Abbi a piggy back and talked with Jake who stayed with us because Killian wanted to know more about him.

The dream Emma's pov:
When we got home I say light flashing in the window and heard someone smashing things. I walk up to the door but Killian pushes me away. He opens the door and light flashes in my eyes. I cover my face and hear someone crying. Me and Killian exchange glances and then he let's me go inside.

I feel a wave of something strange tingle in my blood. I look around the corner and see blood all over the walls. I see Maríe in the corner she is crying her eyes out and doesn't seem to notice me.

Killian walks up behind me and takes my hands.

"Get out of my head!!" Yells Maríe. "I don't want you! I don't want powers! I just want to be normal for once!"

Her head snaps up and her eyes widen when she sees us. Her lips purse together and a single tear falls down her face. She stands up and waves her hand and all of the lights go away.

A wave of something hits me and I remember a moment i had actually permanently removed from my memories.

"You can lock me away, I know I'm a freak." Says Maríe holding out her cut and bruised hands.

"No it runs in the family." I say and walk up to her.

"What?" She says.

"Long story." I say.

Maríe's pov:
My head snaps awake and I see my mom and dad pressing something to my wrists and Jake is standing in the corner hugging Eva and holding Abbi. I look around the room and everything seems fine except for the bloody knife sitting on the counter.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Maríe what did you do? You told me you had a headache and you come home and cut yourself? Why?" She asks me.

"I....i.....i.....I don't know what happened..." I confess.

I black out.

My head pounds and my eyes fly open. I look around the room and I'm not attached to anything I'm just lying on a bed. I look down at my wrist and I have many stitches. I sit up and swing my legs over the end of the bed and stand up.

I walk to a bag on the end of my bed and take out some clothes and take a shower and get changed. I slip on my uggs and walk out of the room. I walk down the halls and then I realize I didn't turn on my hearing aids so I turn them on and I hear yelling in a room. I look in and see my mom and dad yelling and my mom is crying like crazy. I watch for a while and they make up and hug each other and my mom confesses that she is afraid that we are going to loose me one of these times.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say.

They both turn around quickly and my mom's frown turns into a smile. She walks up to me and hugs me. I smile.

I don't get let out of the hospital for another day but that's fine.

Summer vacation is about to start so I'm not going to go back to school because there is no point.

I got let out today. I get into my mom's bug and she drives me home. I walk inside and walk upstairs. I read and listen to music. My life is really wierd.

I fall asleep and I have another wierd dream.

Mar's dream:
I wake up in my room. I get ready for school and hear my parents talking.

"She is a creep. She is like a stranger. She left for eight years and know we don't know her. She has changed. She needs to leave. Get the guns she is sleeping upstairs so she won't know who did it.

"Ahhhhh" I scream and wake up. My hand shaking.

My dad runs in and runs over to me. He sits on the end of my bed.

"What's wrong Mar?" He asks taking my hands.

"N...n...nothing." I say standing up quickly.

I pick up my phone and walk out of the room leaving my dad alone. I walk downstairs and outside to the horses. I clean up my horse. Tears burn my eyes. Is it true that they think I'm a freak and they are going to kill me?

I know some of this may not make much sense but hopefully that's okay. Hope you like this chapter😊