You want me dead

I wake up to hear someone crying. My eyes fly open and I don't see anyone. I don't feel any pain and I don't feel dizzy at all. I move my hand to my stomach and the bump hasn't grown to much. That means I haven't been out for too long. My eyes move slowly around the room and my eye catches on a shadow of a few people on the other side of me.

"It's okay Maríe. I need to let Eva and Emila see momma okay." Says Killian in a strong voice.

Killian lifts up screaming Maríe and walks over to the door. When Maríe see my eyes open she stops screaming and says.

"Momma?"

"Momma will be okay. Don't worry." Says Killian as he sets Maríe down and opens the door.

Maríe slips under Killian's arms and she walks over to me and brushes my hair back with her fingers.

"Maríe-Belle Sophía Jones. We need to go." He says and turns around.

When he sees my eyes open he runs over and kneels down next to me. I giggle and cover myself up more.

"Hi baby." I say to Maríe.

"Hi momma." She says quietly and then runs out of the room and closes the door behind her.

I look up at Killian and he is looking at the door obviously thinking about something important.

"Hey love. I need to go and get something. I will be right back. Okay." He says and gets up before I could answer him.

He gets up and walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I move around in my bed and my back seems to be fully healed. I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. My legs are wobbly but that's the only problem. I look at the clothes I'm wearing and see some of my clothes in the corner. I walk over and get changed into some nice clothes that outline my baby bump.

I walk to were my phone is sitting and see that I have some text from Killian and some missed calls from him. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk slowly and carefully to the door. I slip on my flip flops that Killian brought over obviously for when I leave.

I open the door slowly and hear Killian yelling at someone. I look out in the hallway and see my dad and him in a heated conversation.

"No," he yells, "I didn't just see things Emma is awake. You can't just let her go. You can't just kill her to put her out of her pain and suffering. She has a child on the way and she has a family!"

I take a deep breath and walk out of the hospital room. I wrap my sweater around myself and sigh.

"Emma has been through to much. She won't be able to hold on any longer. I haven't given up hope of her waking up and not seeing her again because I know that I will see her and her child in heaven!" Yells David.

I look down at my feet and brush the tears out of my eyes.

"No you can't just let her go! Do you want to let her kids grow up with only a few memories of her! Did you just leave Sarah out of this decision because I know she would never let you do this!" Yells Killian.

I look back up and see Killian walking closer to him and swings his hand but David dodges it and he get closer. I run up to them and get in between them.

"Stop!!" I yell.

I turn to David.

"I though you.... I though you loved me! Don't you want the best for my little girls! For my Killian! If I was gone it would break the family especially if it is you who kills me! I worked to hard for it to all be taken away from me by a coward!" I yell.

I slapped him in the face and walk away to the waiting room. Tears start to burst out of my eyes. I turn the corner and see Ellen with the girls and Emila and Sarah crying it the corner. I also see my brother trying to keep Sarah from crying. Killian's mom and sister are also there.

"Emma!" Yells Killian

I turn around quickly. "No Killian I'm done. I'm going to see my family!" I yell and turn back around and everyone is staring at me. Eva runs up to me and and I kneel down and hug her.

My brother stands up quickly and just looks at me. Maríe smiles at me and walks over to me holding Emila's and and Ellen's hand. I hug her and then hug Emila. I move on to Ellen.

"My own father wants me dead." I whispered to her.

I pull away and tears start falling. My brother walks up to me and pulls me into a soft hug. I pull away quickly and walk over to my mom. I kneel down next to her and she is still crying.

"Hey mom, I'm okay, I'm still here." I whispered into her ear.

She looks up at me and I hug her tightly. She crys into my shoulder and when she pulls away sheets her hands on my stomach and smiles. I hear a big bang from behind me and hear Killian groan. I stand up and run over to the hall were I see my dad beating up Killian.