Emma

I walk downstairs tears streaking my face. I walk into the living room and I sit down next to Lana. I sniffle and wipe the tears off of my face

"Listen Lana I would love to go out with you today but..." I look down at my stomach.

"It's not the best time. Okay?" I say.

"Awwwww Emma. I'm so sorry if I caused this. That's okay we can go out another time." She says.

"No its not you're fault it's mine. I need to go." I say and then stand up and go back upstairs. I hear Killian pacing in my room. I walk inside and put my hand on my stomach.

"Listen Mr.Jones. I was talking with Lana not with another guy. You have no right to call me that....." My voice gets weaker "it hurts that you don't want me anymore." I say and tears fill my eyes.

I can almost feal Killian blush.

"Oh Emma I'm so so sorry." He says and then walks over to me and lifts my face and wipes the tears away.

"Emma I'm just so overprotective with you. Im sorry I assumed that. And I'm sorry that I called you Miss.Swan." He says. I look up at him and smile shyly. He pulls me in a hug and I pull away and kiss him deeply.

"I missed you for the two minutes that I wasn't yours." I say and he smile. I pull him downstairs so that we can tell them the gender of our baby.

My parents look up at us and I smile at them. Lana looks down at her hands. I go and sit next to her and put my hands on hers and give her a it's okay look. She smiles.

"Okay do you want to find out the gender of our baby?" I ask.

"Yes but first let's us guess!" Says my mom.

"Me and David already know it's a boy. What about you Lana?" Says my mom.

"I think it will be a girl." She says. I look at Killian and he smile and nods his head at me to tell them.

"She's a girl!" I say and David and Snows mouths drop open and I giggle. Killian comes and sits next to me and I cuddle up with him and rest my head on his chest. I close my eyes and put my hands on my stomach.

"We're so happy for you Emma and Killian. You know girls are so much fun to have. They have cute clothes and you can do their hair!" I smile my eyes still closed. Then my phone rings. I sigh and then open my eyes and look at the caller ID. It's Anthony.

Anthony: "Hey Emma. We have some good news.

Emma: "What is it?" Everyone looks at me nervously and I smile at them to tell them it's okay.

Anthony: "Well the press got what Mr.Gold did to you on camera so he's being arrested and Neal's sentence has be lengthened to a life long sentence same with Mr.Gold."

Emma: I freeze. I'm freaking out because I'm so happy

Anthony: "Emma are you okay?"

Emma: "Hmmm ya sorry. Thank you so much Anthony. I owe something to you what you did was amazing. Thanks you so much!" My smiles grows bigger when my baby kicks me happily.

Anthony: "I'm so happy for you Emma. Call me if you need anything. I need to go, bye."

I hang up and smile up at Killian. "They changed Neal's sentence. He's staying in prison for the rest of his life!" I say and he pulls me in and kisses me. I smile and then realize my parents are watching us. I pull away slowly and whisper to him.

"Maybe later." I look at my parents and they are quietly talk about something that looks serious.

"I have more news." I say. They all turned to me.

"The press got what Mr.Gold did to me so he's also in prison." Killian pulls me into a hug and I hid my face in his chest. I eventually pull away and stand up to give my mom a hug. She holds me tigh and then let's go and hands me over to David.

"Emma I'm so happy for you." He says and then hugs me.

"Thanks David." I whispered to him. I feel him smile.

I eventually pull away and walk to the kitchen. I grab a water and then walk back to the living room. We have a amazing time. Later on me and Killian go home so I could get some rest.

I walk upstairs and sit down on the edge of the bed and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I touch my stomach and close my eyes in pain. I put my elbows on my knees and put my hands in my face. I open my eyes and see blood on the ground. I rub my face hoping that this is a dream and then then a sharp pain stabs me in the stomach.

"Killian!!" I yell in pain