Broken?

When I got up I heard Killian softly snoring, I smiled then went to get up to make some coffee. I stood up and yelped then fell limply to the floor. Killian snapped awake and looked around the room for me. Once his eyes set on me he stood up and lifted me off the floor. He walked up to our room and he took out some clean clothes for himself then said "Swan we need to get changed so we can get that ankle of yours checked." I reached out and took out a simple long plaid shirt, some black leggings, long socks and my knee high boots. Good thing they have a zipper so that I could fit my foot inside it. Killian sets me down and helps me get undressed. When we get to putting the socks on he kisses my hurt ankle. It's super bruised, swollen and there is a big bump on it. He slips the sock on and then he carefully puts on my boot.

"Swan

"Swan. I'm going to go and get something from the basement that David dropped off last night." I smile and button up my shirt. "Go ahead" he runs out of the room and comes back quickly with my cruches from hight school. I laugh remembering how I hurt my ancle while skating at a competition. I stand up on my unhurt foot and take the cruches and walk around the room while he puts on his shirt. When he's finished he walks out of the room and waits for me at the stairs. When I get there he lifts me up bridal style and takes me down stairs. He then runs up the stairs for the cruches.

We walked out to his car and then he drives me to my doctor. I get it checked out and then I get ex rays. We wait for around five minutes and then the doctors call me back in with frowns on their faces. I hobble in with Killian beside me. "Emma take a seat we need to look at you're ankle." I let them look at my ankle "Yes just as I thought. You're ankle is not broken just sprained and it should be better in a few days as long as you wear this brace and ice it alot. You should also take some pain medication and walking on it will hurt but it will help it get better faster. The reason there is a big bump on it is from a possible previous fall. Do you recall falling recently?" I look at Killian and then at my feet "Yes she did fall but we would rather not talk about it." Says Killian. "Alright Miss Swan. I think we can let you out know. Oh and congratulations. Have a nice day." Says the doctor and then she walks out. I totally forgot that me and Killian are engaged. I look at my ring and smile. I grabbed my cruches and stood up. I looked up at Killian who was smiling at me. We walked to the car and got in. "So Swan how are we going to announce to the whole world about use?" He asks. I was about to answer when I get a call from a familiar number.

Ellen: "Hey Emma. I was wondering if you would like to come on the show in two days?"

Emma: "Hey Ellen! Yes I would love too as long as I can bring Killian on the show with me."

Ellen: "Yes Emma that would be perfect. I really need to go but ummm... the jet will be waiting for you. Sorry Emma I need to go."

Emma: "bye Ellen. Have a nice day."

She then hangs up and I smile at Killian. "I have a perfect idea!" He smiles and then says "So you want to announce it on The Ellen Show?" I giggle and then shake my head yes.