The End

I land on my side. The car flips over but Killian is still standing there in one peice. I look around and try to scream but I can't. Killian runs up to me and then I pass out.

I wake up with people moving around me. I try and talk but there is a mask on my face. I move my hand and put it on a doctor's sleeve. They notice me and they check my vitals and everything and they seem surprised. Something changes in the air and I fall back asleep.

I wake up what seems like it could have been weeks later. I wake up and see a bump on my bare stomach. I smile and touch it. Dr. Cordell walks in and smiles at me.

"I'm happy to see you awake. You're family is doing really well except for Killian. It's been a few months scince you last woke up so he has almost lost hope. The girls hope every night that you will wake up someday. You are four months along." He says.

He walks over and check my vitals and everything and then takes off my mask. I breath in the stale air of the hospital. It's amazing.

"How many months have I been out?" I ask him quickly.

"About well almost three months scince you last woke up during you're surgery." He says and props me up on a pillow.

"Know Emma we need to put you back to sleep for a few more days so you're legs can fully heal. Okay?" He says and turns a knob on the mask and picks it up ready to put it on my face.

"Okay." I say and I fall back asleep.

I wake up feeling almost amazing except for my growing bump. I sit up and Dr. Cordell walks in and smiles at me.

"Emma good news your legs are all healed and know we need to get you walking as soon as possible." He says.

"Morning to you too Doc." I say and giggle.

He helps me swing my legs over the bed and I stand up with his help. I'm only in a sport bra and some leggings. He gives me one of Killian's t-shirts and I slip it on.

"Killian is waiting in the room to come and see you like normally. He doesn't know that you have woken. I though maybe it would be cool to just walk out there and be like oh ya I'm fine, nothing really happend." He says.

I giggle and stand up I'm wearing some leggings and my favourite of Killian's t-shirts.

"I'm good at acting like nothing happend." I say and laugh.

I walk with out even having a hard time. Dr. Cordell's mouth drops open. I giggle and open the door.

"Oh and Emma. You're whole family and anyone who cares about you is out there. Just to tell you so ya the whole waiting room is filled with you're family and friends. I walk around the corner and see Ellen with Maríe and Eva. I see my mom and dad. Will, Kelly, Sam, Ilisa, Lana, Regina, Robin, Zelena, Lana's husband, Aaron and his wife and baby, my sister and many more.

I walk around the corner and see Killian talking with my old friend August. He smile and laughs. Killian looks down at his hands and I see tears filling his eyes. His emotions are all over. Maríe and Eva get up to show Ellen a dance and and Maríe gets on Eva's back and they both fall on Ellen's lap. They laugh and so does Ellen. I giggle and everyone turns my way except for Killian. He's probably heard my giggle alot and told himself that he was just hearing things but when he sees everyone turning my way he looks up and when he sees me he says.

"I'm not the only one seeing her know?"

I walk up to Maríe and Eva they carefully hug me and they jump up and down excitedly.

"We told you daddy! We told you so." They say.

Ellen stands up and hugs my and touches my bump. I giggle. I hug my parents and everyone who was there except for Killian. He just stood there watching me in awe. I turn around to him and open my arms and he walks into then and hugs me tightly not caring about my bump. I feel tears falling on my shoulder. I pull away and look at him with a small smirk. I wipe the tears off of his face and kiss him.

The door opens and squeaks and everyone gasps when someone walks in. I turn around and see Neal with a little girl and boy and a pretty girl. Wait is that..... Tamara?

She hold Neal's hand and carries a little boy and there is a girl that looks about Sam's age walks in with them.

Neal walks up to me and I smile. I hug him and he hugs me carefully. Tamara walks up to me shyly. I walk up to her and giggle.

"Don't be shy." I say and open my arms.

Tamara sets down the little boy and hugs me. I recognize the girl. She smiles at me and I look closely at her. She walks up closer to me and stands infront of me.

"Emila?" I say with a smile.

She hugs me and giggles.

"Hey coach." She says as she pulls away from me.

Killian walks up behind me and puts his hands on my waist. I look behind me and smile at him and kiss his cheek and then turn back to Emila. She giggles and then walks back to Tamara. She whispers something to her and Tamara smiles and giggles.

"Hey Emi do you want to show Emma know. Wait Emma can you leave?" Asks Neal.

Maríe and Eva walk up to me and Killian and Maríe wants me to lift her up but I say no because I know it could be dangerous.

"I don't know I will need to ask." I say and Dr. Cordell walks over to me with my phone in his hand.

He hands it to me and someone who I don't really want to talk with is on the phone. I sigh and walk away from the crowd of people taking Emila's hand and pulling her with me.

Emma: "Hello Isaac."

Isaac: "Oh Emma you still remember me."

Emma: "Yes I do but I wish I didn't."

Isaac: "Well I wanted to talk either you about something and you seem to be avoiding my calls for the past what three months."

Emma: "Oh sorry I was in a coma"

Isaac: "Oh I'm sorry Emma."

Emma: I put my arm around Emila and Killian watches me. "So what do you nead?"

Isaac: "Well you know Emila. Well I heard that she was adopted a while ago."

Emma: "Ya I have her right here with me."

Isaac: "Emma I know you don't trust me but I have changed. I'm actually outside of the hospital. I want to talk with you. I want to tell Emila the truth but I'm really scared. I have a family with a twin daughter and son. I don't want her to think that I just left her."

Emma: "Well. I guess we could talk about that. Hold on." I walk to the the door and opened it and look around to see Isaac looking at the door. I wave to him and he gets out of his car and walks over.