"I love you"

After the Ellen show we went home. Aaron and I never ended up singing because of my head injury but Ellen did say that she would have me back to sing for them and of course she told Aaron that too.

After we got off the plane:
Killian and I walked into the house and brought our bags upstairs. I went into my room but it didn't feel right. Killian and I have been sharing a room for one week and I don't think I can go back to having separate rooms. I started to put my stuff away but then Killian walked into the room and put his hand on my hips. I dropped the clothes in my hand on the floor and then turned around. Killian smirked and I kissed him. "What was that for love?" Asked Killian "Can't I kiss the person I love?" I said in response. Killian looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "Yes Killian, I love you" I smiled "I love you too Emma Swan" he said and then pulled me into a deep kiss.

He lead us to his room and then put me down on the bed. I kissed him and then we started to remove others clothes. He pulled out some protection....

Once we finished I was resting my head on Killian's chest when I realized I had lost my virginity in a hotel with Killian. I never had sex with any of my boyfriends even Neal. "Wow" I say by accident and I blushed when I realized I said that outloud. Killian looked over to me and asked "What is it Swan?" He smiled wich made me blush even more. "Well I just realized that I lost my virginity with the cutest and hotest man in the world the man I love the most out of all of them in my life in my bed at a hotel the night before The Ellen Show  and then we lied to my father saying that I was nervous to be on live TV so we 'cuddled' for the night. Nothing more. But I really had sex for the first time" he smiles and kisses my forehead were I had a scar from that fall on the ice. "You chose me to be the first?" I smiled "Yes I did. I waited my whole life for you." He smiles then says "me too" I look up at him and lift my eyebrow and he laughed. I smile then kissed him passionately and at the same time we said "I love you" we both sighed and we fell asleep in each other's arms. A man as good as him waited for me to have sex for the first time. Wow.