My parents

Davids pov: "David! Dinner is ready" Snow yelled. "I'm comming!" I headed down stairs and walked into the kitchen. I went to the fridge to get a drink and I looked at the letter from Emma.

Hey mom and dad! School is going amazing, I'm very busy but I found the time to write you this letter. Me and Killian made it to California safely and we started school one week ago (it will be longer for you) me and Neal are having a amazing time hanging out at the pool. We have talked about getting married but it hasn't happened yet so don't worry dad I think he will be asking you for your blessing. I know you really want that. Me and Neal are going to a hockey game soon and I'm very excited! It reminds me of the time when me and dad went together for my fourteenth birthday. I will call you soon! Love you Mom, love you dad! 

                    Emma Swan

Tears started running down my face. I wiped them away and walked over to Snow who was watching me. Tears running down her already tear stained face. We are so worried about Emma. It's been months and we haven't heard anything from her, Neal or Killian. I grabbed Snow's hand and we walked over to the table were she has sushi set nicely. We were ten minutes into our dinner when I got a text. I quickly grabbed my phone and opened it to a text from Killian.

- Hey David! I'm sorry I haven't texted or called in a long time. It's been really busy few months with school and with Emma. Emma and Neal went to a hockey game as you probably know by the letter Emma sent. Halfway through the game Emma was talking with Neal and a guy came and sat next to Emma and shoot her in the head. It knocked her out cold so she hit her head really hard on the arm rest on the sides of the chairs and it gave her a severe concussion. She has severe brain bleeding and so they had to put her into a medically induced coma so they could do her surgery. She has been in that coma for four months and she has just woken up this morning. She seems to be very confused and we realized that she has lost her vision because of the hard blow to the head. The reason Neal hasn't called is because he was shoot whial trying to help Emma and he is in rehab. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner David I'm really sorry. I'm opening my house for you and Snow to stay in so that you can be closer to Emma. There has been some close calls but she is still here.

I read almost all of the text but once I got closer to the end it was hard to read but I was able to do it. I got up and walked upstairs to Emma's room. Emma loved hockey, she has always loved skating but she especially love hockey. Snow came running up the stairs I guess Killian sent her the same text. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into our room. She started packing a simple bag and we called Regina. Regina Mills a famous movie star also Snows step sister. She has a private jet that can get us to California in one hour. We ran to the car and got in a drove to airport wich is ten minutes away. We got onto the plane and Regina grabbed Snow's hand and walked her into a private room and I sat down with Robin. We talked about what happend with Emma and how it's not on the news yet because it was also in the middle of a shooting so it wasn't a very big deal until know that the reporter had found out it will be on the news to tonight.

Once we got to California we went to Killians house first to make sure he knows that we are not mad at him. I knocked on the door and heard someone walking to the door. Killian opened the door with a tear stained face. "David, I'm glad your here. Snow, David come on inside. You can stay in Emma's old room." We walked inside and he showed us upstairs into Emma's room. Pictures of her and Neal are all over the walls and a small book on the desk. I sat down at the desk and opened the book. It was pictures of her and everything from her childhood that we had in pictures. Her first figure skating competition, her and Killian after they graduated grade 8. Her and Neal's first date. Wow. I looked at the door seeing Killian standing there leaning on the door frame. I never realized that this would affect him so much. "So David do you want to go and see Emma, the hospital called and said that you and Snow could go in." "Killian, how is she?" I asked Killian before responding to his first question. "I think you should see for yourself, Snows in my car already." He says whial walking out of Emma's room.

I got into Killian's car and we drove to a hospital two hours away. We walked inside and we were rushed into Emma's room, it turns out she just woke up and she is freaking out. Killian took on a light jog to the room showing us were it is, me and Snow followed closely behind him.

Emma's pov:
I could see a little bit more but I had a horrible head ache but the doctors said that I was getting better faster than they thought. It was only today that I woke up and heard Killian screaming for me and that's the same thing I did when I woke up. I screamed for Killian. The doctors seemed to calm me down but I was still crying and hoping that Killian would get here soon. To be honest I don't know we're Neal is but I'm hoping Killian will know. I heard footsteps and I turned around towards the door to see three silluets of adults I'm guessing. "Swan" some one asked and I knew exactly who it was. "Killian" I squeaked he walked over the two other people staying at the door. He walked over to my bed a kneeled down on the floor and kissed my forehead and whispered to me "Your parents are here" I looked over his way acting like I could see him perfectly. I haven't walked in I a long time but I dicided I would give it a try. "Killian can you tell them to wait outside in the lobby with you" I whispered back to him. I saw his head shake and then him get up and walk to my parent quietly telling them what I said. They all walked out of the room quickly but quietly. I sait there for a few minutes and decided I would try and get up. The doctors say I have been in this bed for four months and that it may be hard for time to walk. I'm still going to try. I pulled my covers away from my legs and it revealed bruised legs from my surgery I'm guessing. I got up and saw a bag that Killian had brought I'm guessing at least that's what the doctors said. I pulled out some nice clothes and got up and slowly tried to walk to the bathroom but I was still attached to the wires so I pulled the out slowly and beeping went off but nobody came in. I went to the bathroom slowly and got dressed and tried to do my hair but I had bandages on from my surgeries and I couldn't really see. Standing has brought back my vision and little better, at least enough to walk around safely. I put some slippers on and walked out of the room towards the lobby. I found the lobby by following sign. Once I got there is stayed around the corner and watched my mom and dad hug and Killian sit off across the room. I quietly walked over to my mom and dad and tapped dad on the shoulder. He slowly let go of Snow and turned around ready to fight with whoever was bothering him but them he just froze when he saw who I was. "Emma" he yelled Snow turned around fast and just stared at me. Killian looked up in shock.

Author's pov:
I didn't bother editing half of this chapter so sorry if there is spelling mistakes.

Love you❤❤