My future and past

Emma's pov (still the dream) :
I heard someone calling for me. I looked up and saw my dad trying to help me up. We made it to the room were I would deliver me and Killian's baby. It was a girl. I remember finding out last week before Killian was......shoot. The images flashed before my eyes and then I....

I woke up in sweat and tears running down my face and Killian trying to wake me up. I bursted into sobs and Killian pulled me into a hug and lifted me onto his lap trying to calm me down. Once I calmed down Killian asked "Swan what's happened in your dream?" I looked at him and then at my dad and mom who were standing in the doorway. I sniffed and then said "I could tell you but it's kind of personal and only you can know" My parents get the cue and they leave and close the door and I tell Killian all about my dream and he is looking at me with a smile until I get to the part were he was shoot. "Emma, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry!" I smiled at him and then pulled him into a hug. The flight attendant call "Emma, Killian, the plane is landing get your stuff ready to go as soon as possible. I let go of Killian and he helps me get up.

We walked out of our room and into the main area of the plane. We all sat down and strapped ourselves onto chairs, once we landed people rushed onto the plane to bring us to the hotel and get us ready for my first show this evening. I got a nice dress on that was custom made for me. They did my makeup very nice but calm and realistic. Killian, mom, and dad were dressed in nice but not very fancy clothes. I put my shoes on and then put my ring on. I looked at it and then at my other hand were the wedding rings in my dreams were. We were driven to were they shoot The Ellen Show in a limo. I took Killian's hand and we walked onto the stage were I was going to be sitting in one hour.

"Emma Swan! So nice to meet you! I'm Ellen, I can't wait for this week to be a inspirational and fun week. I'm hoping that you will inspire many more people to fight when things go wrong" said Ellen. "Hi Ellen! I'm hoping I can inspire many people to fight for their lives. That is Killian my boyfriend." I told her when she shook his hand. I went and took my seat next to Killian and my parents in the front row of The Ellen Show. I held Killian's hand through the whole half an hour until I needed to go and get ready. When Ellen focused her eyes on me I knew I needed to go behind stage to get my makeup fixed and my hair done and get my microphone. Before I knew it Ellen was talking about my back story and then I was walking out onto the stage. The thing Ellen told me to think about was imagine that your just talking to me and that nobody's watching. I walked onto the stage a actually feeling comfortable and calm. I hugged Ellen and the took a seat on the comfy chair.

"Everyone this is Emma Swan!" Said Ellen. They all stood up clapping. I smiled nicely.

Ellen: "Hello Emma. Many of us have heard about you, you have been on local news for a long time. When you were younger your brother who was a actor at the time got cancer and you were on worldwide news with your brother being interviewed. It feels like we have known you for your whole life. Is it nice to be recognized not just as Aaron Swans little sister but know as a worldwide role model?"

Emma: "Well Ellen it actually is good. Me and Aaron are best friends but I haven't seen him for three years and it kind of feels like I'm becoming my own person and being recognized as a strong woman is amazing."

Ellen smiled

Ellen: "Well everyone we have a surprise for you. This whole week is going to be a woman's week and we have invited many strong actresses, artists and musicians to come and speak with  me and Emma. But we also have a special guest for this first episode. But first let's show you the video of Emma and her family arriving here!"

Everyone clapped and then the video went up.

Author's pov:
Hey. Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm so happy that you have come this far. I have lots of chapters pre written so I think that everyday I will be posting around two or three chapters. ❤❤