Why

I walk back inside the hospital and Killian is watching my every move. I sit down on the couch Emila next to me. I put my arm around her and she leans her head on my shoulder.

Isaac walks in and looks around and when he sees me and Emila his face lightens up. I stand up and hug him. I kiss his cheek and I know Killian probably wants to light him of fire know.  I sit back down and pull Emila against my body again. Isaac sits down next to me.

My life has been built off of some lies that I need to clear up. My parents have helped me get through it and helped me fix my life but this little girl has always set me off.

I look into Emila's eyes she has the same eyes as me. Beautiful emerald green.

"Emila this is Isaac a ummm... old friend of mine." I say

My mom rushes over to me and pulls me up and pulls me over to David in a corner.

"Emma," she says, "do you really want to do this?"

I shake my head and walk back over to them and stand up infront of Isaac and put my hands on my hips.

"Still got the same sass Miss..... Jones." Says Isaac.

"Okay this is going to be hard for everyone to hear." I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ya, yes it is. Some of you already know though." Says Isaac

"Everyone this is Isaac... my old... boyfriend. I have been telling a small lie that escalated and got bigger and bigger after me and Killian well got closer. Everyone here knows Emila as the daughter of my old friend who passed away. Ruby." I wipe my tears filled eyes.

"Well I will finish for Emma because this is a hard thing to talk about. As many of you know that Em,a went on a year long trip to Miami with her parents. That was because she needed to escape her life here. Emila is know thirteen years old. Emma had her when she was Eighteen." He says.

I turn around and look down at my feet and walk quickly to my room. I close the door and sit down on my bed and rest my hand on my stomach. Emila means the world to me and so does Killian and my baby girls and this new baby on the way but I just needed to tell the truth. The stress of keeping that secret almost killed both Eva and Maríe.

I wipe my eyes and look at my phone that is on the bed. I pick it up and look at the time. The door opens slowly like the person is debating on entering. I put my phone down and look up under my eyelashes. I see Killian with Emila under his arm.

He smiles at me shyly and so does Emila. I lift my head up slowly and Killian sits down next to me and Emila sits on the other side of him. I look down at my hands and play with my rings. Killian puts his arm around me and I lean my head into his chest. 

"So," I say, "you're not mad at me." I say quietly.

"Em, I'm not mad it's just in a little confused on why you lied to me but I'm sure it was just really hard to talk about." Says Killian kisses my head.

"Ya, it was really hard keeping it away from you and today I was really scared I would lose you just after I found you again." I say even more quietly.

"Em, do you want to talk with Emila?" He asks.

I nodded my head and he stands up and walks out of the room. I turn to face Emila who has tears in her eyes. I wipe then away and she smiles shyly at me.

"Emi, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I wish I could have but I wanted what was the best for you and that wasn't staying with me." I say taking her hands.

"Coach, Emma... um... mom... it's okay I got that and you were still really present in my life and I'm really happy you told me. What do I do about Neal. I don't think he's going to like hearing that." She says.

I look down at my hands and then back at her. "I will keep you safe if it's the last thing I do." I say and stand up.

Emila stands up and hugs me and I hear Killian and Neal yelling outside. I hid Emila in a small hidden room and then run out of the room and stand in between the boys before they beat each other up. They both stop.

"Emma where is Emila? I need to get her home!" Yells Neal

"Zelena signed the papers and know she is mine. So back the hell off." I yell at him.

He comes up closer to me and pushes me out of the way and runs into the room. I stumble but keep my balance. Killian runs up to me and holds me tightly. I pull away and walk into the room quietly and hit Neal in the back of his head with a bench and he falls to the ground unconscious.

I go to where Emila is hiding and pull her out and bring her to Killian. "We need to get her out of here safely. " I say to Killian as I walk her down the hall. I hear Killian yell my name but I don't move fast enough and Neal comes running up to me and pushes me. I plant my feet and I don't move at all. Killian laughs as he grabs Neal's two arms and pushes him out the door to the cops.

I feel a wierd pain in my back and I put my hand were it hurts and pull it away and see blood all over my hands. When Emila sees it she screams Killian's name. I fall to the ground to my knees and try and breath. Killian runs in the hospital and when he sees me on the ground he runs over. He looks at the blood on my hands, he looks so afraid. Doctors rush over and bring me to a emergency room. Surprisingly I don't pass out or anything. I'm awake and I don't feel much pain.

The doctors keep me awake the whole time they check on my and fix me up to make sure I don't just stop breathing. I feel tears in my eyes but when the doctor goes out to get Killian I strengthen up. I stop crying and close my eyes and just focus on breathing and ignore the severe pain in my back.