Live or leave

I put the pills in my mouth and they start to melt. Killian opened my mouth and leans me over the sink. They all fall in and then he makes me rinse my mouth. I rinse my mouth and then fall to the floor. I start crying and Killian lifts me up and brings me to our bed.

"Why did you save me if you don't love me?" I ask him as I wipe my tears away.

"Emma. I love you with all my heart. When you got shot I almost died when the doctors pulled me out of that room. You mean the world to me. If you ever died I don't know what I would do without you." He says tears starting to run down his face. I get uncomfortable because the baby starts to move alot. I close my eyes and lay my head down on his chest. I hold my stomach and squeez my eyes. Killian pulls my hands away from my stomach and says

"Hush hush little one. You're hurting mommy." The baby stops moving and I sigh. I feal his tears fall on my stomach and I open my eyes and see him looking down at my stomach. I lift up my head and he flinched. I look at him and he doesn't seem to notice. I put my hand on his face and wipe his tears with my thumb. He looks at me and we lock eyes. I lift my shirt and then place his hand on my stomach not caring about how much this hurts my bruises. I do this all without our eyes parting.

He leans in and kisses me and I deepen the kiss. Wow he does love me. And I love him.

"I love you Killian." I say.

"I love you to Emma." He says back. I rest my forehead on his forehead and he rubs my stomach. I smile and put my hands on his hands. I eventually pull away from his arms so I can go and get ready for bed. I go and get a sports bra and then some pijamas pants. I get changed and then go into the bathroom to  get my phone. I check it and the is a million text from David and Snow. I ignore then and finish getting ready. I walk into the room and Killian is already changed and in bed checking his phone. I climb in next to him and he pulls the covers over me.

Six months later:
I wake up and the baby is kicking me alot. I smile. I look around the room and is see the bathroom light on. I get up carefully and put my hands on my quickly growing bump. I get some clothes out and get changed I then put on my shoes and Killian walks out of the bathroom all changed and ready for the day. I smile at him and he walks over. He kisses my stomach and then kisses me.

"How was you're sleep my love?" He asks.

"Good I guess." I say back to him.

"Nervous about today Love?" He asks raising his left eyebrow. I giggle.

"Kinda. I just hope our baby is healthy." I say. He kisses me and then takes my hand and we walk downstairs. He pulls out a chair for me and I sit down. He gets me a tea and I drink it while he has his coffee. I put my hand on my stomach and sigh.

"Ready Love?" He asks after we get into the car.

"Yes I'm ready." I say. We drive to the doctors and then we wait....

Author's pov:
Comment if the baby should be a girl or boy.