Tears

The day went by quickly and to be honest I felt very uncomfortable for the first few minutes but after a while I started to come out of my shell. Everyone left and I rushed down the hall to my room not wanting to talk to my family. I run into my room and cry for a while. I feel a big sense of relief but also fear.

I get out of my clothes and change into a tank top and some sweat pants and take off my makeup. I then braid my hair and goto the living room. My parents are sitting there my mom crying in my dad's arms.

"Hush hush love. She's going to be fine, she already opened up she's working on it. She will be fine in a few days. " Says my dad.

"What if she doesn't." Says my mom burrying her head deeper into his chest.

"Emma, Love, she will find her happy ending. It doesn't mean it will be with us but I just hope the best for her." He says.

"I feel like this is all my fault." She wails.

"Calm down Emma. We need to be strong for our little Maríe-Belle." He says tears falling down his face.

"I could have done more." She says quietly.

Dad holds her tightly and rocks her back and fourth. Tears of happiness fall down my face. I hear Eva walk in and I hide behind the corner.

"Mom I put Liam to bed for you. Can we give Mar our gifts?" Says Eva tears filling her eyes heartbroken seeing her mother falling apart.

Mom sniffles. "Give me a few minutes I don't want Maríe to see me like this." She says quietly and Eva rushes out if the room.

"Emma. Calm down. Maríe is going to be okay." Says my dad quietly.

I walk out of my hiding spot and tears running down my face and drip onto my shirt. I look down at the scars on my arms and my hands clenched into fists. I close my eyes and sigh forgetting that I'm not supposed to be there.

I let go on my fist and put my hands down and open my eyes to see my parents watching me with fright. I wipe my tears away and smile at them and a single tear falls down my cheek. I walk over to them.

I sit down next to my mom and pull her into my arms. She cries for a while but I can't tell if there are happy tears or sad tears. She pulls away after a while and brushes her tears away.  Dad touches my braid and start playing with it and it makes me jump. I stand up quickly and sigh.

"Sorry," I say and look down at my hands, "I'm new to this."

"Oh Maríe, we are sorry we didn't know this is how you felt." Says my mom smiling up at me.

"We want you to have a happy ending." Says my dad as he takes my mom's hand in his.

"I want that happy ending to be with you." I say smiling up at them.

My mom smiles at my dad and then they stand up.

"Time for some gifts." Says my mom loud enough for my sister and Liam to hear.

"Liam you're supposed to be in bed." Says my dad lifting him up.

"He can stay." I say and he smiles at me.

Dad puts Liam puts down at nd I lift him up and he giggles as I tickle him.

"Okay birthday girls sit down." Says my mom.

We sit down on the couch and my dad brings in gift boxes, alot of them.

So Jen is leaving Ouat😭

I have a fan account on quizup and I heard that people are going to delete their fan accounts so this is a rant I hade. Honestly I'm heart broken about the whole thing but I'm proud that Jen is not just staying because of her fans pressure.

I will be talking alot about this so I'm sorry if that may take alot of the story. I'm really sad a depressed but I respect everyone's decision.