Chapter 42

Bea POV

She moved herself toward my bedroom door, and pushed it open with her hand and with that I broke down the wall I built.

Sinara ko agad ang pinto at sinunggaban ko sya ng halik at isinandal ko sya sa pader. I pulled her up and Jho automatically wrapped her legs to my waist. One of my hands pressed her thigh and the other touched the nape of her neck. Her hair smelled delightful with that freshly shampood aroma...something strawberry, I think. I moved my lips to her neck and her shoulder, finally moving onto her ear. She shivered as though I had touched my lips to her most vulnerable erogenous zone. She closed her eyes and began to breath heavily. Her breath gave off the aroma of sweet wine and I moved my mouth softly onto hers to taste its residual. Our tongues touched ever so slightly and she began to work over my lips, fervently, ravenously, like a starved animal. I could feel her hunger. She pulled back just a little to catch her breath.

"I might lose my sanity, love if you tell me to stop right now..." I said.

"Dont... stop.." she answered and I get turned on.

Then she parted her lips and moved them once again onto mine. I placed my hand inside her shorts and she moaned when I touched her.. The nylon felt like warm silk to my fingertips. I carried her into the bed and continued to kiss her perfect lips and cheeks and nose and eyes. I quickly kicked off my slippers and took off my clothes in between kisses.

Her eyes opened wide and stared at my tummy like she wanted to touch it but I wanted to take my time getting Jho's clothes off so I started with her shirt, and my brain exploded as I listened to the noises she made as I kissed her neck and burried my head in that beautiful space where her shoulder gently curved up into her neck. I kissed my way down her chest and slowly unbuttoned her shirt as I went along.

I reached her hand and nuzzled my face into the soft mound of flesh there, then unzipped her shorts and pulled them down, leaving her underwear behind. The fabric was sheer and it made me smile. She had already kicked off her slippers so I pulled her shorts all the way off then pushed her legs apart as I moved my face back up to her thighs. I kissed the incredibly soft skin in between her legs and her musky, smoky scent completely overwhelmed my senses.

I ran my hands back up her stomach and over her breasts and as I did she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I picked her up off the bed to move her further back and as I did she pulled her bra and shirt off all in one incredibly sexy movement. She smiled up at me and we both laughed for a moment for no reason. Just because we were both so happy.

I grabbed her bare breasts amd took turns sucking and biting each of the nipples and the deep, sexy moans kicked in again. I kept my eyes locked with hers as I made my way back down her stomach with licks and kisses that caused her body to twist and squirm and rise up to meet my lips.

My God, how can such beautiful eyes even exist. I thoight as I stopped kissing her right at the one remaining piece of clothing on her body.

I continued to watch her face as I pulled her panties off, then slowly kissed my way back up to her perfect pussy. I spread her legs wide and hovered over her, my mouth jist barely touching her pussy lips, and I felt her need pulsating out of her. Her breath was heavy and erratic as she pushed herself up toward my face and in one quick I buried my mouth in the wetness that was there just for me.

She let out a cry and grabbed my head as she spread her legs wider and offered herself to me completely, pressing herself to my face and calling out my name. I couldn't have been licking and sucking for her more than a minute and suddenly her legs clamped down around my head and she called out my name one final time.