Chapter 35

Bea POV

"I love you Bea and I'm ready to take the risk with you."

She holds my chin and looks me in the eye intently. Her gaze is more than enough to hypnotize me and suddenly my anger is gone.
She moves her eyes to my lips and I gulp after witnessing the desire to kiss me. I fight the urge not to get tempted, afraid she'd run away, afraid I'm wrong I'm right because I'm drunk hard. But then, she kissed me and all of my worries are gone. She kissed me. She kissed me. Her lips touched mine were like pink petals on a rainy day and tasted it sweeter than wine. I am intoxicated by her kiss and wanted more. It seems like she knows, she again gives me another kiss which causes my knees wobbled.

"If this is a dream. I won't bother from waking up."

She smiled. And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.

"I love you Beatriz. Payag ka na bang umuwi kasama ako?"

Her voice was so soothing and gentle that it would have caused an assortment of cobras, tigers, wolverines, and badgers to all snuggle together and take a group nap.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Her smile dared me to fall in love with her.

"I love you my Jhoana. And yes I'll go home with you."

"Ugggh.." Napahawak ako sa ulo ko dahil sa sakit nito. I remembered I drunk hard thinking I'd forget the pain that Jho have caused.

Is it a dream then? I feel like it's real. Damn with this headache, naputol tuloy amg magandang panaginip ko!

As I stood up, I noticed I've changed my clothes pero isinawalang bahala ko na lang. Bumaba ako para manghingi ng kape kay mom at nang mabawasan ang hangover ko.

Napahinto ako sa paglalakad dahil nakita ko ang babaeng mahal ko na nakangiting sumalubong sa'kin. Andami kong tanong ngayon why she's here when she's avoiding me. Pilit ko mang inaalala ang nangyari kagabi ay di ko magawang isipin kung totoo ba yong nasa panaginip ko.

"Tulala ka dyan? Masakit ulo mo?" tanong niya sa'kin at laking gulat ko dahil hinawakan nya ang kamay ko.

Tiningnan ko lang sya. Hindi kasi ako makapaniwala na nandito sya.

She leads me to the kitchen and lets me sit in a chair. Nagtimpla sya ng kape at binigay sa'kin. Agad ko naman din itong kinuha sa kanya. I'm still puzzled by her actions right now and why she's grinning.

"Inumin mo na yan Beh at nang mabawasan ang sakit ng ulo mo." sabi niya at naupo sa tabi ko.

My mom comes to the table with her baked muffin.

"Hayan, kain ka din nito Bea. Pasalamat ka't hinatid ka ni Jho dito kagabi, dahil kung hindi, malilintikan ka talaga sa'kin!" sermon ni mom.

"I'm sorry mom. It won't happen again."

"Eat. Mamaya na kita kausapin. Jho, ikaw na muna bahala sa kanya. They need me in the office." sabi niya sabay halik sa pisngi namin at saka umalis.

"Okay tita. Ingat po kayo." ngiting sabi ni Jho.

Kinabahan naman ako pagkaalis ni mommy. Baka ano pang gawin nyang pagsesermon sa'kin tas di pa kami okay eh. Naaawkward ako.

"Iinom-inom, hindi naman kaya. Wag mo na ulitin yon, okay?" mahinahong sabi niya.

Buti na lang hindi sya bad mood ngayon.

"Jho, ba't nandito ka?"

Tiningnan niya ako at saka ngumiti sa'kin.