Chapter 38

Jho POV

Napanganga na lang ako sa nakita ko pagbaba pa lang namin ng sasakyan sa Blue elephant.

Napapalibutan ang paligid ng madaming sunflowers na waring nasa Maryland ako.

Ahhhh, sunflowers. There is something about sunflowers that just makes me smile.  Maybe it is their bright, happy yellow-orange faces preening in the sunshine. Maybe it’s the fat bumble bees getting drunk on the nectar. Perhaps it is because sunflowers represent the transition from the sunny, lazy days of summer to the crisp, mellow harvest time of the year. Regardless, sunflowers are just so happy.
And Bea makes me happy.

"Wow..Beh.. You never failed to amaze me! Pa'no mo to ginawa?"

"Tsssskk.. It's even lovelier to see kung hindi ka nakipag-away pa sa'kin kanina." maktol niyang sabi.

"Nagtatampo ang baby ko.. Sobrang ganda nga ng ginawa mo.. Thank you, my labs at mas pinapasaya mo na naman ang araw ko. I love you!" sabi ko at saka hinawakan ang isang kamay niya.

"Bumabawi ka lang, eh. Tara na sa loob beh, madami pang naghihintay sa'yo."

Magrereklamo na sana ako dahil ayaw kong maiwan ang lahat ng sunflowers dito. Gusto ko silang dalhin lahat.

"Beh, hindi yan magkakasya lahat sa sasakyan kung yan ang iniisip mo. Let's get inside na, okay?" mahinahong sabi niya.

Sumunod na ako sa kanya at saka pumasok na sa loob.

The interior designs inside the restaurant are just so amazinly dumbfounded. It's like a spanish restaurant with a lot of famous paintings hang on the wall and modern acoustic band that makes the place even more relaxing.

I scanned around and notice we're the only costumer.

"Beh, tayo lang ang costumers dito..."

"Hush, Jho.. Nirereserve ko 'to for us tsaka I already asked a permission to mom, okay naman sa kanya."

Ah, sa kanila pala to.

"Thanks, beh. Sa next time, wag mo na ulit gagawin to ha kasi okay lang sa'kin na may kasamang ibang taong kumakain."

"Alam mo, beh. You talk too much. I'll do it again for you Jho dahil ganun kita ka mahal."

She stood up ang get a sunflower outside.

"For you, my love. Happy Valentines! And onto our more valentines to come! I love you to the moon and back.."

She kissed me on my cheek and held my hand. Her hand that fits in mine like it's made just for me makes me feel safe and loved. How on earth I wasted those times of stoping myself to love her when in fact this feels perfectly right. How on earth I've hurt this woman infront of me when in fact she ony loves me. That's because I was cowardly stupid. But ain't no more.

"Thank you, beh. Thank you for coming to my life and for not giving up on me when I was in doubt. From the aorta to the apex, I love you with my whole heart."

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Clichéd or not, her smile lit up the room like a ball of fired in a darkened sky.

"No, thank you, Jho. Thank you for giving my life a life. You're the best gift that God has given me." she said and kissed the dorsal of my hand.
___

Kumain na kami sa mga putahing ipinahanda nya. I wouldn't wonder if this restaurant is well-popular to people since they serve the best tasty food here such as Cochinillo a soft-flavorful meat, Pulpo-ala Gallega, an eat-all-you-can octopus cooked just right and seasoned lightly, and trays of oysters served with mayo! There's always a room for food and dessert and red wine!