STORY LINE TWO chapter 4

I've just spend the last two hours completely ignoring my homework and writing a new chapter to all my vkook fics. I'm dead rip rani

🐾

Jungkook's P.O.V

Everything went too fast. One moment we were peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace and now I'm running for my life, knowing I will be death in only two minutes time. I replay the time back in my mind, holding close to those memories of when I saw Taehyung for the last time in my life.

I wake up, feeling the presence of someone in the room. Once I open my eyes I jump back against the headboard, waking up Taehyung in the progress.

"Mmh? Kookie?", he snuggles further against my skin, not noticing the dark figure in the room staring at us.

"D-dad! What are y-you doing here?" I hate my stuttering voice. He knows I'm scared and he smirks at it.

"Jungkook", he begins formally, "Why don't you introduce us?"

Taehyung shrieks as he hears the deep voice in the room, clutching onto me.

"He's human, isn't he", my dad asks, staring at my trembling lover.

"And also very naked", I pull up the sheets to cover Taehyung fully,"So if you could just leave the room".

My dad just smirks in reply

A sharp sting starts in my side and makes me slow down. I can't go slower. He will get me!

They were there so fast. Father had gotten help from the pack who were happy to rip me and Taehyung apart. He cries for me when he gets dragged away by wolves. I struggle in the grip holding me tightly, wanting nothing else than for this to be a dream. But a slap to my face quickly takes me back to reality I'm in.

"You fucked a human!?", my dad roars in my face, "You broke the most important rule of them all! You rejected your mate and now what!? You turned human yourself! You're a pathetic little shit I refuse to call my son!"

I don't care about what he's saying. My mind is still with Taehyung. Where are they taking him? Why can't I save him?

"I love him", I snap back, trying to get out of the strong hold, "I love him father and I can't change that".

My dad's face goes entirely blank which scares me even more than his angry expression.

I stumble over a rock. My knees make contact with the hard underground, feeling the sharp stones cut my skin. I need to get up, for Taehyung. I need to keep running.

"Your mother and I talked and we came to a compromise", he walks back and forth in front of me and suddenly stops, "You get two minutes".

Confusion fills my mind until realization hits me. No. He can't do that.

"You can't do that! I'm your son", I yell in panic. He laughs dryly.

"You're no son of mine", he spits and gives the man holding me a sign to let me go.

"You get two minutes", he turns his back to me,"Now go and run little bunny".

I'm not as fast as my father. I'm not as strong as him. I'm nothing anymore now I lost my powers. I should hate Taehyung for that but my heart can't do that. I love him too fucking much.

I hear paws behind me and my vision fades black at the edges. Why did I even try to run? Did I secretly hope for him to have mercy? I laugh despite my pain, even when I fall on the ground and hear growling only a short distance away from me.

I close my eyes in defeat.

Goodbye world. Goodbye Taehyung. I'm sorry.