Teaser

WARNING: this story was written in 2017 and it was one of my first taekook fanfictions so it might induce cringe

Jungkook's P.O.V

Branches. Branches everywhere. Leaves are thrown around with every angry gust of wind. My boot gets stuck in the mud but I have no time to waste. I'll find it when daylight breaks through. Or they will find it. I can't care at the moment. My breath makes these white figures when I exhale, and they escape in the white light of the moon. I'm running out of breath. More and more figures escape and they get smaller and smaller with every inhale and exhale. My heart is thumping alongside my footsteps. I have to take a break. I can't. I need to keep going. I hear a noise coming from my right, a torch is lighting the way and a figure is approaching. I fasten my pace.

Running will lead you to somewhere safe. Without any pain.

This thought has kept me going these past hours. I'm dodging trees, often a branch smacks me in the face. I hear twigs breaking behind me, people are running after me, shouting. I choose to ignore them. Shouting only leads to pain. That's why I'm running away.

My right foot begins to hurt, my sock isn't protecting it well and every branch cuts right through it. By the time I reach the middle of the forest, I'm limping. The noises have stopped. It's quiet. The only thing I hear is the soft whistle of a owl, leaving for his late night hunt.

I'm finally alone.

That's everything I've ever wanted.

🍃

Hello everyone! Welcome to my third vkook fanfic (I shouldn't be starting another but oh well too late now)

This will be a werewolf one like I said in my other book. I don't want it to be a cliché book so i tried to mix it up a bit. Maybe now I made it even more cliché lol idk but I hope you guys like it.

There will be smut in it and it'll be written by my friend kassidy because I'm not comfortable writing it.

Alright see you next chapter, which will be the first official chapter of this book!