STORY LINE TWO chapter 3 (M)

Chapter written by classic-hobi ! Pls give her some love. She gave up precious sleep to write this for me (srsly Kassidy get ur sleep xx) and it's amazingly written like always.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I wasn't completely sure when or how Taehyung and I got into this position so early in the morning, but I'm not complaining. Taehyung was on my lap as I was against the headboard, my mouth wet with spit against his neck as he clawed at my shoulders. The room was getting hotter with every minute and Taehyung was getting more desperate for my touch. I was rubbing his sides up and down, occasionally going down to his bottom to give him a harsh squeeze. My hormones were through the roof no matter how weak the rest of my body felt. I knew how much Taehyung had wanted me to touch him the moment he kissed me. There was no hesitation with using his tongue and teeth, and damn was it something I found hot.

Taehyung groaned in my ear as I bit into his pale skin, some spots still filled with faded hickeys. He was like a piece of art, something elegant and strong, with enough secret spots for me to touch and keep to myself. He was always on my mind, and if something extremely important came up, he still lingered around my thoughts. It was like he poisoned me with himself, I was intoxicated by Kim Taehyung and I loved every second of it.

I draw little circles on the man's hips, and the reaction I got was blissful. A breathy gasp right into my ear with a small nip at my earlobe. "F-Fuck...master..." His voice drops at the last part and it goes straight to my dick. God, I need him and I need him now.

I switch our positions so he's underneath me now, this time going for his swollen lips. I suck at them with as much force as I can. I can feel our teeth hit mine more than once but I don't care. He's something delicious, I need more of his taste. I shove my tongue in his mouth and the feeling makes the both of us whimper. Taehyung fights back as if he thinks he'll win dominance, trying to give me a quick nip at my tongue and lips. He pushes his tongue against mine, whining as I push his hands away from my face to pin him down.

I growl in his face, "Don't try to take over your master, kitten. Got that?"

A deep blush appears on his face and he takes a few moments to catch his breath, "Y-Yes...I'm sorry, master."

Even when he's apologizing to me as I pin him down, he's the most adorable creature on this planet. I lean down to kiss his jaw, leaving wet kisses and some small bites. Taehyung squirms a bit and I shush him, kissing his neck again. I wanted to make sure those love marks were obvious, not subtle or anything. He's mine and it'll stay that way.

Taehyung squirms a little more underneath me and I pull back and raise an eyebrow. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you or something?" Was it because I was pinning him down? I pull away and sit up, Taehyung doing the same. He licks his lips and all I do is stare. Damn, I just want to kiss him again and again. I shake my head and question him again. Obviously something is up or he wouldn't have stopped me.

He spoke up with a soft voice, "Let me take control tonight. You're weak, Jungkook. I don't want you to hurt yourself or something. It didn't hurt when you were, like, hovering over me?"

I chuckle at him, thankful that he's such a caring person. I shake my head, "I mean...I guess, I was too caught up in the moment to realize that. So you want to take control?"

I let my mind wander and think about where this could go and smirk. I keep thinking about him riding me and I get harder at the moments go on. Taehyung knows exactly how to make me horny and feel like I'm getting the best moment in life. I can't wait to see what he has planned, what he'll do to me. My little kitten, doing all the work. I rather like that idea a lot more than expected.