STORY LINE TWO chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V

The atmosphere feels wrong or maybe it's just my stupid human senses being too dull to pick up things. Taehyung's stare burns but I ignore him. I don't want to deal with him now. He's too happy with the situation and I suppose I should get that. He just wants us to live together in town and live a normal life but I have never been normal. I was born as a supernatural creature. I could hear things humans couldn't, smell things humans wouldn't even catch a whiff of. Those senses are lost and I feel so weak. My arms are heavy as if my shirt is made of stone.

"You need a nap". Taehyung's voice rings out. I force my eyes to look at him but they burn making my sight blur.

"Your eyes are red and it seems like you can fall asleep any moment", Taehyung points out. He gets up from the couch and sticks out his hand.

"I don't need your help", I snap, feeling slightly guilty when I see his expression. I have no idea where that rudeness came from but I'm so empty inside. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Taehyung's expression is blank now. He then frows and sticks a hand underneath my back and another under my legs. My eyes widen when I feel myself being lifted from the couch.

"W-what are you-"

"Carrying you", Taehyung's voice sounds strained from the action. He shuffles to the staircase. "You're so heavy jesus christ I need to bake you less bacon"

I chuckle lightly at his comment and slap his chest. I'm surprised when he reaches our bedroom dropping me on the bed.

He puts his hands on his hips panting heavily. "And that's why I'm the submissive here", he breathes out.

"Maybe I like this change of situation", I wink playfully at him and his eyes widen. He rapidly crawls on the bed, lifts my arm and throws it around himself, snuggling into my side.  "No! I'm the kitten, you're the beast", he mumbles, cuddling me closer. I lay my chin on his head, his fluffy hair tingling my skin.

"Sure babe", I laugh at my cute... well what are we? I haven't asked the big question yet. I'm not really the sappy type.

"Taehyung?"

"Mmh?"

My heartbeat picks up, racing in my ribcage. Should I ask it now? Can I?

"Um... I- Let's sleep", I sigh, ashamed of my shyness.

"Okay", he whispers in a cute voice even though it's usually deep.

I turn on my side to face him and wrap my arms around his thin waist. My legs are tangled in his just like his hands are tangled in my shirt, balling it in his fists like I could disappear any moment.

"Sleep tight kitten", I whisper, kissing his hair.

" 'm you too", he mumbles.

He's out like a light while I lay staring at nothing. My eyes are burning but I don't dare too close them, scared someone will break into the house and attack us. I won't able to protect Taehyung. I don't care if they hurt me but if they hurt Taehyung... I don't know what I will do.

I feel my eyelids become heavy and my eyes start to water from staring too long. I'll just take a quick nap. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Jungkook soon drifted off asleep, his mind awakening in dreamland where he will face his nightmares. Little does he know that those nightmares not only exist in his head.

🐾

I have no idea where I'm going with this but tbh I never have a plot when I write fanfictions lol