{ ♥ }

P R A G M A
(n.) long standing love, the love in a married couple.

|

You

You're not just a soft hearted lady, but you are also intelligent and elegant—hence, every guy wanted to be with you ever since elementary school. You are twenty years old now and you already to go to the university but as a good daughter you are; you always listens your parents and obeyed their wish—which was to marry the son of your father's friend.

Him

He's actually not that different from you; he's good looking, intelligent and also gentle—he was also famous, just like you. He is the oldest son, so he always thinks that he should be a reliable son for his parents; hence marrying the daughter of his father's friend, for him was a simple task.

synopsis
A simple story between you and him; it's a typical marriage arrangement drama but there's a bit different—it's about love, friendship, trust and them. Thus, it's just about them falling in love within the days their together, it's about them finding ways to attract each other and it's about them loving each other.

***

Hello, this is Zee and I am back with another story but this time it's a seventeen fan-fiction. I hope that this story will turn out great but in my imagination it will be! It won't be that typical but yeah, please bear with my English and my plots; and hope you guys will enjoy!

Thanks for reading and love you guys! *hearts for you all*

Also, can you give me name suggestions for the girl?