047

(Didn't proof read this, sorry if there are any errors!)

"I hope you've learnt your lesson.'' Harry bit his lip, shaking his head down at me. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment and I nodded my head. He continued, ''From now on, whatever happens, you'll tell me everything.''

''Yes, Harry. It's about the third time you've said that,'' I murmured, tucking myself under his arms.

''Well, it's about the second time you've messed up.'' Harry mumbled a matter-of-factly, and I mentally cursed.

''I get it,'' I sighed.

''Are you ticklish?'' Harry asked with a cheeky smile on his face, like a sneaky idea had just popped up in his head.

"Why?" I asked slowly, hoping he wouldn't do what he had in mind.

Harry cheekily scooted over to sit closer to me and lightly tickled my waist with his fingers for a second. Me, being the extremely ticklish person I am, let out a loud squeal. Harry smirked, "I guess that answers my question."

"Harry, don't." I warned. He still had a smirk playing upon his lips. He licked his lips and innocently looked away. "Don't you dare."

"Can't make any promises," he winked, coming closer to me and tickling me foolishly.

I continued to let out squeals. I was not joking, I was serious. "Harry! I swear! I will kill you!"

"I like tickling you," Harry whispered. His smirk was followed by a giggle. He wrapped a single arm around my waist and pulled me onto him, tickling me.

"I'm going to get you," I glared, trying to get his hands off of me.

This was not a game, this was war.

"Please, I'd like to see you try." Harry scoffed. I immediately attacked him and jumped on top of him, tickling him excessively.

"Don't question me," I watched him let out laughs as he suffered. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Okay, okay." Harry giggled, trying to sit up properly. I shook my head and moved my fingers up to his chest. "Stop! Stop!"

Harry, being the clumsy guy he is, was so out of control that he fell right off the couch and hurt his bum. This was no surprise to me, as I'd seen him fall over many times before.

I burst out laughing as soon as he fell.

"Ow," Harry rubbed his butt. He let out a whimper and squeak of pain. He looked like a lost puppy and kept on rubbing his bum.

I tried to hide my smile and control my laughter. To do that, I bit the inside of my cheek and attempted to look away. I felt heartless, but it was hilarious.

"Are you laughing?" Harry huffed, folding his arms over his chest. He tried to balance himself by sitting up straight but his foot slipped, causing him to fall back down again and hit himself hard.

A loud laugh escaped my lips and I covered my mouth when I realised it did. I watched Harry try to get up, he made it look like it was the trickiest thing in the world.

I swear Harry trips more than a baby learning to walk.

He's kind of like a little Bambi.

Is it weird that that makes him more attractive to me?

"Don't laugh." Harry scoffed, trying to get himself up properly. Luckily, he succeeded this time and took small and careful steps back to his seat. "It fucking hurts, Grace."

"And whose fault is that?" I tried to hide by smile but I couldn't help it. Harry noticed me trying to control my laughter and sent me a glare, causing me to force myself to shut up.