015

Harry

''What?'' He looked at me, but then his eyes widened. ''Hey, it's you. Grace's dad.''

''Okay, I am not her dad.'' I raised one finger and corrected him instantly with a rather intermittent feeling. He rolled his eyes. That kind of disrespect made me want to punch him square in the face. I looked him in the eye and made sure he ''Listen, you. I know what you said about Grace and I'm not happy about it, at all.''

''I don't know what you're talking about.'' He avoided eye contact with me and looked back and forth towards his little group of friends. His hands were in his pockets, and he was shifting around uncomfortably. He said, "I don't want to be late. I have to go."

''No, you don't. If you say a single thing about Grace, I will do more than just talk to you.'' I made sure he knew what I was talking about. I stared at him intimidatingly, and kept my eyes on him. I lowered my voice. ''Why the hell would you spread that stupid rumour? What did she ever do to you?''

''I gotta run—"

''No, you don't.'' I faced him. ''Just because a girl doesn't like you back, doesn't mean you have to spread rumours about her. Have I made myself clear?''

Austin raised a brow, "How do you know about her rejecting me?''

''Well, it's one thing that I know, Austin. But does everyone else know? Is that something you've told everyone?'' I eyed him up and down, disgusted. ''You are telling everyone you lied. Do you understand?''

''I'm not going to do that—"

''Do you understand?'' I repeated, my voice deeper. I kept my eyes on him and observed as he looked down. "You are fixing this."

"Look, I am not going to do that, okay?" He said, still not facing me. "Why would I do that? It's none of your business, anyway."

I shook my head, "When you do something like that to her, you make it my business. So, you better do as I say or learn the hard way. The decision is yours."

Austin scoffed, "Is that a threat, Sir? Are you trying to imply that you will do something to me? You can get into a lot of trouble for that."

I laughed, "Look who's a little smart ass. It's a shame you didn't use that brain before. You can get into a lot of trouble yourself for doing what you did. I suggest you stop arguing with a grown man and do as I say."

Austin stubbornly responded, "This isn't any of your business. You're threatening me. You can't do that."

"What kind of a person are you? Grace is a new student and you've already ruined her chance of making new friends." I told him, my angrier getting the best of me, "I'll do whatever the hell I want."

"Relax," He laughed, "She has one other friend. Yesterday I'm pretty sure she made friends with this Niall dude."

"I don't care. You better tell everyone the truth," I muttered, "Listen, I'm not in the mood to argue with a teenage boy who thinks he's better than everyone else. I have better things to do."

"You can't threaten me. I used to like Grace but once she rejected me, I knew she wasn't the one. So, I moved on and told myself to get some other chick. Thank God. She is long gone." He smiled to himself and I couldn't believe he just did that. "It's done."

"Is that really what you do? Go from girl to girl? Does your mother know you're like this, huh?" I asked him, "Who raised you?"

"My mum is always on business trips, she's a busy woman and always has been ever since I was four," He said, "And Dad's a busy man too."