029

Gemma nodded, she looked at me once before before walking right past Harry, not saying anything to him. Harry continued to eat his banana, and watched her walk away with an eyebrow up, "What's up with her?"

"Harry, she knows." I said quietly. Harry was still confused, he came into my room and ate another piece of his banana before closing the door.

"What do you mean she knows? What does she know?" He asked with his mouth full.

"She knows about . . us." I told him. I couldn't make eye contact with him.

Harry's voice was barely above a whisper. His facial expressions changed and his eyes widened. He looked around the room and sat down next to me. "What? Grace, how?"

"Harry, she found the picture." I handed the picture to him. Harry stayed quiet, looking at the picture that was now in his hands. "This is all my fault."

"Damn it!" Harry got up and kicked the wall, startling me. "Has she told anyone, Gracie?"

"I told her not to. She's not going to tell. I made her believe that this was all harmless. I lied, and she believed me. But it's still bad that she found that picture," I said quietly. I watched as he ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly. I instantly felt horrible. It was because of my carelessness that she found the picture. "I'm sorry, Harry. This is all my fault."

"No, Grace. It's not your fault," Harry sighed. "This is all a mess. Damn it! What the hell are we going to do now? You persuaded her into not telling her? What did you say?"

I nodded. "I told her you reached out to me and this was some father-daughter things. What's more important is the fact that we got close, too close."

Harry muttered. "Shit."

"She's leaving tomorrow." Harry said. "But she's going to go home knowing something's happening between us. Holy shit, what are we going to do?"

"Do you think we should end whatever we h-have?"

"I think for as long as Gemma and Mum are here, we shouldn't . . we shouldn't do anything." Harry sat down next to me and his eyes locked in a stare with mine. "And we'll see what happens when they leave. I'll . . I'll talk to her, maybe we can still keep going."

I looked down. "I convinced her that she was jumping to conclusions. She apologized and everything, but we were too close, Harry."

"Hey. It's okay, baby. We'll get through this." Harry whispered, cupping my face and kissing my forehead softly. "We'll get through this together. It's only one more day."

"Should we just stop?" I whispered, stroking his hand sadly. I felt my water build up inside my eyes, finding it hard to see his beautiful face clearly. "W-What if I never see you again?"

"Baby, no. Don't think like that. You convinced her that she was wrong. You did that," Harry whispered, tracing his hand down my face softly. "We just have to be more distant for as long as Gemma and Mum are here. I'll talk to Gemma before she leaves. And hopefully everything can go back to normal. And she'll forget about everything."

"I hope you're right, Harry." I looked down. I felt myself getting lost in his forest green eyes and I knew that if I could never look into those eyes again, I wouldn't be able to live. "I can't lose you Harry. I can't."

"And you're not going to lose me. We'll get through this, yeah?" Harry comforted me, pulling me into his arms. I felt the safest in his arms. When I was in his arms, I wanted to stay there forever. It was like I was at home, it was like he was my home. "I know you think that this is your mess, but baby, you fixed it. You made her believe that she was wrong."