025

WARNING: The following chapter contains the following content: sexual/physical assault, which may be a sensitive topic for individuals. 

Chapter 25:

Daisy was finally back at school. She asked, "So, what did I miss while I was gone?"

"Um, not much." I didn't tell her about everything that had happened while she was gone. ''Where were you?''

''I wasn't feeling too good,'' She said. ''Did you make any new friends?''

''Actually, yeah. I can't remember all their names but Niall and some of his friends.'' I said, ''They are really nice.''

''Really? Oh, I've seen them around. They seem like the typical bad boys around school.'' Daisy chuckled, ''Never talked to them. Though, I did talk to Louis once. Yeah, he's nice.''

I nodded, ''They all are.''

It wasn't long before I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Niall standing behind me.

''Hey, Grace.'' Niall said. I smiled once I saw him. He asked, ''What's up?''

''Hey, Niall. How are you?'' I asked him, getting my books sorted. I bent down to place them all in my bag, ''I haven't seen you lately.''

''I know. I was busy with my mates. I saw you just now so I thought I'd say hi.'' He asked. ''How was your weekend?''

''Oh, my weekend was fine,'' I said, thinking about everything that had happened. ''What about yours?''

''Nothing special. You want to hang out a bit after school?'' He suggested. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about it for a second before nodding. ''Great.''

''Well, I'll see you around, Grace.'' Daisy said, throwing her backpack behind her back and walking off. I waved at her and started walking with Niall. She waved, ''I'll meet you at lunch.''

I had a feeling we were walking to where Niall took me last time, where he and his friends would hang out, which I liked the sound of. His friends were friendly, and cool. I have to admit that they were all very handsome too. The walk there is was silent, neither of us said anything.

I heard that familiar British voice say. Louis, I think it was, spoke, ''Hey there, Grace.''

I placed my stuff on the bench and sat down. I gave them a smile, ''Hi, guys.''

I believe his name was Liam, asked me, ''And how are you, love?''

"I'm good. How about you?" I asked them. They all nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I gave them a nod and sat down quietly.

"We're doing well." Louis answered. ''Nice to see you again. You're looking great.''

Niall looked at me and added, ''As always.''

I smiled and added, ''Thank you.''

"Dang it, guys. Zayn's waiting inside. He wants us to come and get him," Liam looked up from his phone, ''Should we go, then?''

"What's he doing inside?" Louis asked. ''I thought we weren't meeting him until later.''

I couldn't help but ponder, ''Who's Zayn?''

''He's our friend. He doesn't go here, and we're supposed to meet up with him later,'' Liam said, ''I guess we're meeting him sooner, and not later

"He doesn't know the way out here. Let's go and get him, yeah?" Liam asked, looking at Niall and Louis.

"Fine, let's go." Louis said, following Liam.