046

(Didn't proof read this, sorry if there are any mistakes!)

A day has gone by, and I still haven't told Harry.

What's worrying me the most is the fact that Samantha is out there somewhere, making a decision.

I think I should tell Harry.

"Hey, Joey." I nudged his shoulder lightly, causing him to turn around. He smiled at me once he saw me and nodded. I asked, "Where's your daddy?"

"Uh.. I'm not sure." Joey mumbled. "I haven't seen him today. Maybe he's upstairs."

"Uh, okay. Thanks." I replied. It was early morning right now, and I hadn't seen Harry.

I spotted Bella in the distance, perhaps she knows where her father is. She was playing with her race cars again. I approached her calmly and asked, "Hey there, Bells. Um, do you know where your daddy is?"

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I need to talk to him," I answered impatiently. I knew I needed to tell Harry because if Samantha does something soon, I might not get the chance to later on. He needs to know the whole story.

"Oh okay," she smiled. She bobbed her head around the room looking for her heady confusedly, "I'm sorry, I haven't seen him."

"Oh," I scratched the back of my head. "Do you think you know where he might be?"

"I don't know. Sorry, Grace." She shrugged cutely, and I gave her a sincere smile.

"No problem." I walked away from her, leaving her to play with her toy cars. There was nothing for me to do down here, so I decided to walk upstairs.

I made my way upstairs and in the hallway, I saw a very wet-haired Harry with a towel around half of him, his body full on display.

For some reason, I blushed at the sight in front of me. It was nothing I hadn't seen before, but Harry always has an affect on me. Harry smirked as soon as he saw me and said, "Well hello there, honey."

"Um, hi." I answered, trying not to get too distracted by his tattoos and abs. "I was looking for you."

"Like what you see?" Harry held his arms out with a smirk on his face. I bit my lip, and he loosed the towel around his waist.

"Harry, I need to talk to you about something important." I changed the subject, trying to focus on what's the real issue here. I failed at that last time and got distracted, I cannot let that happen again.

"You want me to drop this towel?" Harry remained unaware that I was being serious, he stayed mischievous. Nothing new there.

"Oh please, I've seen it before." I mumbled and swiftly moved on, "Anyways, I am serious. I really do want to talk to you about something serious. It's important."

"You know, about that blowjob.." Harry said flirtatiously with a sly smile on his face as he took a step forward to me. "I was thinking.. how about we go to my room, yeah?"

"Okay, Harry. As tempting as that sounds, not now," I said. "There is something you need to know."

"Oh come on, I'm sure it can wait." Harry said.

"No, it.. it really can't." I responded. "Let's just go to your room, okay?"

"Are we doing what we think we're doing?" Harry followed me into his room with a smug and hopeful grin on his face as I held the door for him.

"Harry, I am not giving you a blowjob right now." I groaned, rolling my ears.

"Meanie," Harry hugged. He took a seat on his bed and tightened the towel around his waist, folding his arms over his chest. "Whatever you wanna tell me, be quick."