The Last Riddle

// Just for you guys because I just had a revelation for my story in the  9th chapter ahead of this one. Opps, spoilers. And I'm sorry it is small, but just a good way to leave you on a...//

 By the creek, that glistened like clear crystal, was a beautiful picnic set up in a small clearing. More azaleas were placed beside chocolates and cheesecake and other edible confectionaries. The purple, red and silver theme definitely stuck and suited well with little lanterns and hearts hanging in the trees. The grass was lush, that suck out around the picnic blanket. Green along with the bushes around the sides. Some would say that this place was lucky to be hidden from human hands...

It sure was.

But today, on Valentine's Day, it was touched only where was necessary, and the beautiful nature was added as a factor, to make this place truly magical.

Whoever this person was, definitely knew a thing or two about design. And managed to capture Danika's attention.

Danika slowly walked towards the picnic area, and sat on the blanket, placing the cards beside her as she saw what she assumed was the last card, placed comfortably on the pile of azaleas.

She slowly picked it up, the matching red she's grown to like. Danika opened the card, like she did with all the others. With fancy writing, just like times before, came a message that took her heart overall. The riddle now, fewer words than the rest, but she knew then, what she'd get next.

'To you, Danika Amelia Harvey, is a day I hope you never forget, nor regret.

"Turn around."'

//Cliffhanger. XD//