Meet The Doppelganger

//Due to the promise I had given to a friend (I really need to stop that), I bring you another chapter! You are very welcome.//

"What is Amelia like?" Ultron asked as Danika walked around trying to clean up the place in haste.

"She's an ex-assassin with scary accuracy in just about everything. She knows about everything which means she already knows who you are." She threw a tea towel on the kitchen counter.

"Do you really believe that she is a threat?" Ultron chuckled in disbelief.

"I don't believe. I know that she is." Danika paused before shaking her head. "But she and I are already good friends, so no feude should happen between us."

"And the doppleganger superstition?" He questioned. She shrugged.

"She seems to know the story behind it. And wont tell me."

"Bullshit Danika Harvey." Danika whipped her head to face the voice that inturrupted their conversation. Short brown hair with a heavy messy bang and two waist length hair tails. A swirl pattern was shaved on her head as the woman faced the wooden table where a mirror was. Eyes of silver with a purple shimmer glintered. And a simple tattoo that looked like a barcode, with vertical strokes and dots in place.

"Amelia!" Danika cried and ran up to her. Danika quickly embraced Amelia in a tight hug, and Amelia returned it with laughter.

"Your hair is so different!" Danika added.

"Yeah I got it done two days before you contacted me." Amelia answered. She looked over to where Ultron's back up body was placed. "What you are doing is dangerous. You know that right Dani?"

"Yeah, I know." Danika sighed.

"So where's the tincan?" Amelia questioned.

"That's quite rude of you." Ultron's voice boomed through speakers.

"Oh wow, it can talk." She phased and resided onto the office chair.

"Amelia, meet Ultron. Ultron, meet Amelia DeBourne."

"Pleasure." They greeted in unison.

"So, what do you want?" Amelia asked, not trying to sound rude of course.

"Well, I heard of a new metal that even the Avengers haven't recovered yet." Amelia snorted from the request.

"Oh course I do." She boasted. "Though what's in it for me?"

"Cheesecake. Lots and lots of cheesecake."

"Okay Ame, done." Amelia chuckled with how easily Danika reacted.

"What is this, supposed new metal never known of before?" Ultron asked.

Amelia looked into the webcam. "I don't have a name for it." She simply answered.

"Well what should we call it then?" Danika asked. "Xertium?"

"No." Amelia shook her head. "Blank."

"Blank?" Danika and Ultron said in confusion. "Why?"

"No one will be able to recover the name for it. Plus a client of mine suggested the idea."

"I thought you said that no one else knows about it." Ultron pointed out.

"I said that the Avengers, don't know about it." Amelia rolled her eyes. "Don't you try to manipulate the words that come out of my mouth mate."

Awkward silence lingered in the air, and Danika gave off a nervous laugh.

"The start to a beautiful relationship."