PLANS AND FOOD GALORE!!

// I've just typed up something depressing that I now take the form of jelly sludge. Enjoy whilst this lasts and I know I said I was going hiatus. I should probs change that. XD//

 Soon enough, the hideout was alive with machinery and robots. The mechanical sound rung in the air and echoed through the place. There wasn't an area within the hideout where there wasn't light beaming down on the surfaces of the ground and floors. The colours seem to consist of just shades of grey, and yes, no referencing to the book was just made.

It only took three days. The first day spent on cleaning and organising the place. The second with just Danika relaxing and sleeping on the bed she found, and now today was her third day at the hideout. Danika sat on one of the vacant work benches, inspecting the blank metal sample she had in her hands.

"It looks alright. It's unnaturally light but solid..." The smell of machinery fluid lingered in the air, but Danika was used to it, so long as it didn't taint her food.

She had a little area set up as her room, where she found the covered bed. She put up and wals and fixed them onto place, so she could have some privacy despite the only other conscious in the room was Ultron.

Danika as of currently, was also fiddling around with machine components and gathering ideas for god-knows-what. Ultron had gone out somewhere, Danika didn't ask why, let alone where to and what for.

Her stomach suddenly grumbled, indicating that it had to be fed. Danika sighed inwardly as she hauled herself of the workbench, and walked over to the fridge she made Ultron get. Because unlike him and his minions...

She had to eat. Otherwise she'll starve, and complain about her hunger, and eventually after Ultron dies from her constant whining, she'll die from starvation.

But when she opened the fridge, horror came.

There was no food.

Well, there was, but only onions and there was no way she was going to eat those raw.

No.

She was dreading this moment, but she'd have to go out and shop.

"Why don't you just get food sent here?" Ultorn has asked. Did he forget his brains today or was he being stupid?

"They'll find us after whoever discovers this place calls the police." Danika uttered, and rolles her eyes at this once-in-a-lifetime-stupidity.

But now she has to go out, and shop.

Two things she just about hated, and especially seeing as is was not ideal for her situation.

Shopping, and going outside.

Danika sighed and picked up her wallet and bag, keys and walked towards the entrance.

"Tell Ultron I'm going to shop for food. I'll be back in a while." Danika had yelled out loud. Ultron told her to just command one of the spare robots if she wanted something done, or if she wanted to let Ultron know whilst he was out. With one hundred percent surety that he request was aknowledged and done, she walked out of the building and towards her car.

-

The drive was an alright one, she listened to her CDs of music that she had illegally download onto, oops. She had enough fuel two last two full trips into the city and back, which she knew she wouldn't need to do. She managed to survive the usual city-packed traffic and drove to one of the supermarkets, carrying a lot of money and an alert conscious.

The doors whirred open when the motion scanner recognised movement coming from Danika, and she entered inside, pulling out one of the trolleys to her side.

Danika wore dark washed denim jeans, and paired with a brown leather hooded jacket and a grey tank top. She wore a black cap and matching black converse to complete her attire, as she walked into one of the isles and began scanning for the edible treasure.

"Chocolate, chips, doritos, pringles..." Yes, the first isle she went to was the junk food one. She took one of each and dumped it into the trolley, before she turned left into the drinks isle.

Apple and black current.

Orange juice.

Apple juice.

Then she went to alcohol and got a bottle of red wine. She was willing to try it tonight.

Next was frozen food, with chicken nuggest, potato gems and wedges, meat pies were a major factor within that lot, and then bread, butter, peanut butter, blackberry jam... nutella.

You can tell that she was going for the unhealthy, lazy diet.

And now to the register she goes!

"Thank you for shopping, have a nice day."

"You too." Danika mumbled as she walked out with two bags of food and shit in each hand. She walked to her car and packed it into the boot, and closed it before she almsot shit her pants.

Only because she spotted a few Avengers down the road.

"Shit shit shit." She said in a chant as she kept her vision on them whilst she went into her car.

-

Danika stared at the long, twisty road ahead of her. Music played softly from the car radio as she needed something to listen to. But during the drive back, she couldn't get her troubling thoughts of of her mind.

Did they see her? No, they would've tried to catch up and ask for understanding. They don't even know that Ultron is with her, let alone the reason that she left entirely. But she had to. She believed that Ultron had changed, with no thoughts of world domnation in the back of his memory drive.

At least Danika believed that he had.

The was he acted towards her, like he actually cared. During the war, Ultron cared for no human and for nothing but his goal. Time has changed during those mere weeks since he was found by her.

She looked to her left hand, and observed the bruise that had never left her skin.

A zap hit her fingers and she pulled back, winced in pain, and saw an acorn fall out. She sighed.

Danika chuckled at the memory that surfaced. It was shaped like, a circle, within a circle. Then there was a line that went across both. She thought it was neat, and pondered why Marie-Anne hadn't questioned the mark yet?

Marie-Anne...

Danika wiped the tears that threatened to fall down her cheeks. She really missed her already, and it had only been three days. But for some reason her mind thought it would be better this way. She had to comfort herself with that thought so much.

But knew the damage it would do to her...