Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?

//Okay guys, sorry to say but this is the last update for a while. I need to write some more ahead of the story and because I should be doing school assignments instead of being distracted. XD until then, stay loyal to the metal man.//

"What is the tattoo on your neck supposed to be, Miss DeBroune." Ultron examined as Danika went out to the bathroom.

"It's not a tattoo." She simply answered.

"A marking then?"

"Just about."

"Where did you get it from?"

"I've had it since," Amelia puffed her cheeks. "Possibly, a few months ago. It's just showed up one day. But I know what it means." Amelia looked to Ultron's body, before continuing.

"Don't tell Danika this, but-." But Amelia shook her head. "Nevermind."

"What?" Ultron seemed amused. "Amuse me."

"No, you'll tell Danika and it'll kill her one way or another."

"Could you at least tell me something?" Ultron tried, which was no struggle.

"Well, there's a reason as to why she and I look the same, appearance wise."

"I'm back!" Danika called out as she entered the are from upstairs. "You guys did some bonding?"

"If you call it that, then sure." Ultron huffed. "When can I go back in the body again."

"Oh," Danika chuckled. Amelia grinned. "You've been able to for over a day now."

-

Yes, the spare body was in fact repaired, but not completely and not to a significant point. Only the limbs and rocket thrusters were repaired. Ultron looked like a baby who was just learning to walk. Only, he's not a baby. And after a few seconds of re-adjusting to the body, he was completely fine.

Until he slipped for some unknown reason.

"Ahahahahaha!" Danika laughed, holding her sides as Amelia snickered in amusement and Ultron glared with all his might.

"I can shut that mouth of yours in under a second if you want." He said lowly. That was enough for Danika to silence her laughter.

"Hey hardass, she's helping you gain your body back, and an even better one than the hunk of junk you preferred."

"Let alone the one you are in now," Danika added. Ultorn just rolled his eyes and rose from the ground, seeming more stable than before. "What's the time?" Danika pondered as she looked at the time. By the looks of it, was 4:19 pm.

"Wow really? I'll be off then, have some top secret missions." Amelia said as she packed her things.

"Oh what a shame." Ultron chuckled, whirring sounds heard as his chest rose and fell.

"Shut it tincan, and think about what I've said." She declared. Amelia closed the door behind her.

"What did you guys talk about?" Danika asked, curious.

"None of your business human." Ultron sneered, earning a chuckle from her.