She's A Wrek

Author's note: So I got a new phone and the keyboard layout is quiet as duck so in future chapters if you notice severe spelling mistakes and shut that does not make any sense?, please forgive me.

Well what do you know?  Just auto correct used duck and shut. 😑

The sun shone bright. It was blinding. She hated it. Her back was sore, her neck was stiff, her hair. Oh my gawd her hair. It was an absolute mess.

She passed by the mirror that stood tall with pride. Danika's hunched over figure fit in the reflective rectangular surface.

Eww. That person looked gross.

She nasty.

Ew.

Danika sighed and opened her bedroom door. She was about to step out until she felt the cool breeze. Fuck. No.

Danika pulled the throw rug ontop of her. Much better.

She then exited her room, leaving the door open wide. She slowly stalked down the hall, eyes blurred still from sleep, adjusting from the change of brightness. It was almost as bad at the sun.

She entered the elevator, and bumped into the wall. It was a lot closer than she thought it was.

"Good morning Miss Harvey."

"Good Morning Friday." She yawned.

"Do you wish to go to the lesiure floor?"

"Yes, thank you." The elevator began moving.

She felt nauseous.

"Hoh my god..." Danika groaned. "I'm gonna be sick."

"Would you like to go to the infirmary instead?"

"No thank you Friday." Danika sighed. "I'm just still half asleep and disoriented."

The doors opened, however Danika didn't quiet notice.
"Holy shit, are you okay Danika?" It was Clint.
"I don't know." She yawned. She slowly shuffled out of the confined space. "Just a rough night I guess."

"What a shit start." Clint spoke. Danika chuckled.

She walked towards the kitchen. Thor and Tony were at the bench. Bruce was across them on the other side of the island. As she trudged towards the fridge.

"Good morning Miss Danika!" Thor greeted. She turned around to wave.

Big mistake.

"Holy shit what attacked you this morning?"

"Very funny Tony."

"No I'm serious are you okay?"

"Yep." She pulled out a large unopened carton of orange juice.

"You look like a mess."

"I know. I saw myself in a mirror this morning."

"Are you sure?" Bruce asked conderned. Danika took a large gulp from the carton and nod.

She swallowed. "Yeah I am."

Danika shut the fridge door and saw a plate of steaming pancakes left by themselves.

"Who's that for?"

"The person last to wake up." Amelia answered, walking in with an apple in hand. "Vision decided to test his cooking skills."

"Okay, cool." Danika said and slid the plate to a side where an available seat was.

She almost missed the swivel seat but recovered quick enough for anyone to notice.

As she slowly ate her pancakes, swapping to her claimed juice every now and then, Bruce and Tony talked about something she almost couldn't decipher.

And somehow Thor seemed to understand what was going on.

She must've been overly affected by her nightmare from last night.

But it felt so real.

So didn't want to remember the pain. So instead she focused on the guys next to her. Ands that's when someone's name popped up.

"Danika you haven't touched your pancakes for the last five minutes, are you okay?" Bruce asked.

The three stared at her with concern.

And she nod slowly.

"Just in deep thought I guess." She spoke.

And left the island bench to head back to her room again.

-

Danika got herself into a pair of black leggings and a simlle grey t-shirt. She pulled her once messy hair into a neat bun, some baby hairs fell out no matter how many times she tucked them back in.

She huffed and walked out again.

A sweater in hand.

Her pride in the back.

And not a care in the world.

The elevator doors opened. Danika and Bruce almost ran into each other. She stopped herself just in time, and Bruce stepped backwards in surprise.

"I'm so sorry!" Danika said.

"It's okay, you did nothing wrong." Bruce chuckled. "I was just looking for you."

"Really?" Danika questioned. "What for?"

"Amelia wants you down on the training floor soon. She wants to start assessing your abilities."

"Oh. Okay."

So slowly, Danika followed behind bruce.

Down the elevator.

In silence.

Hhhhhhhhhh. Really?