Those Three Heart-melting Words

// Hey hey hey let's pull some strings eh?//

  They had nowhere to put the liquefied blank metal. Actually, Ultron didn't want to go near the metal after that. He grabbed an arm replacement from a decommissioned companion and removed the rest of his original arm, throwing that in the pile of junk.

Danika on the other hand, stared intently at it, waiting for it to move again. Shape and particle form wise of course. She kept on chucking random objects within the metal. Not only did it pulverise metal, but non-metal substances and materials. Though there were several times when Ultron had to stop Danika from chucking essential machinery within it as its next food.

Though, the strangest thing throughout Danika's 'experimentation period' was that the metal didn't expand in volume, nor mass. The perimetre of the puddle didn't resize.

"When will you stop?" Ultron had questioned, seeming irritated and yet curious for her reason.

"When I am satisfied with my results."

"But when will that be?" Danika already conjured an observation record within her mind, but there was a heap of rusted, worn, frayed and useless junk throughout the hideout. You'd think that Ultron would be more efficient in how he filled up his space.

"Okay, I'm done." Danika grunted as she hoisted herself up from the concrete ground.

"Oh about time." Ultron huffed.

"Stop whining." She scolded, to which an eye roll was commenced. "Hey Ultron."

"Yes?" He sounded annoyed, over it. And almost mumbled it.

"Nevermind." She remarked.

"What was it Danika?" He urged on.

"Nothing, Ultron." She replied. Ultron grasped her hand with such caution, and yet a subtle firmness.

"Please. Tell me."

"Well," Danika began with a sigh, "I was going to say that I love you."

"And I love you too." He chuckled as he embraced her. A smile surfaced her face and red cheeks hasrisen from their graves.