17

Game day vs Harvard

H-0

The team enters the field, led by a determined Kelley and a confident Kelsey. Both girls know something big is going to happen today, because Megan somehow found out the Stanford players were trying to do harm to Kelley this time.

In the Harvard team, there also are familiar faces. First of all, Emily Sonnett and Cari Roccaro, who basically are Lindsey's best friends, are starting in defense. The three girls grew up in the same town and spent years together at school and outside. Second, there's Sam Kerr, one of Kelley's childhood friend, who's the captain of the team today.

When the brunette shakes the Australian's hand, she whispers :

"Some chicks from Stanford are after me"

Sam nods. "I know. You shouldn't be worried tho, nothing will happen today."

Kelley silently nods, wondering how Sam can know that they are targeting her today and also why she looks so confident.

Once the teams are in position, the Bruins current captain looks over at a girl right in front of her. She recognizes Steph Carley, a very good friend of Sam's, and the brunette, as soon as the whistle blows, runs toward Kelley.

The Aussie then says :

"We found three boys from Stanford with weed in their possession. They were about to put it in your bag during the game and get you arrested. Thanks to Sam, those dudes might have a great surprise later when they're gonna get arrested in the middle of our game."

Kelley is highly surprised, but also beyond grateful. So that's how they want to do things : we put their gk in her rightful place - jail - and they try to do the same with me. Wow.

"Thank you so much" Kelley whispers, tapping the other girl's shoulder. "I can't never thank you enough."

"Nah, it's all good mate" Steph lets out, smiling. "Our team support you. Speaking of that, y'all are invited to an after party after the game, and there's room for all of you. What do you say ?"

"I'm in. Thanks."

They then both focus on the game, that is about to be really tensed because either team wants to lose it. But on the other hand, in both sides, smiles and great mind set are taking place.

Thanks to magnificent saves from Kelsey and unbelievable dribbles and shot from Maro, the Bruins are rewarded 3 points with a 1-0 win. And during the second half, the game had to be stopped for a minute because the cops came and arrested three boys from Stanford. So far, so good, Kelley thought to herself, before celebrating the three point with her team, that she's proud to bring back to Becky, Tobin, Ash and Abby. 

But first, there's a party to rock.  

*

The party is set to take place in about an hour, but the music is already heard in most of the campus. The Harvard girls seem pretty welcoming from the gal's point of view, even though some really are cold. But since Kerr and Catley respect and love Kelley, they agreed on protecting the Bruins.